Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I guess you like KB from pileon also.
The pileon dmg got buffed to 800.
Well, the good thing is, there is a knockback rune in Wall we can use. (can still kb when out of mana this way..not bad)
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 12/16/2013 4:39 PM PST
Can you guys test Vampire Bats? I was pretty happy with it with PtV @60.
Zero wall didn't seem to do enough damage for me. I ended up only keeping the SoJ with -wall and with GI it was available all the time. The damage does stack.
Edit: Also, explosive beast is a lot of fun now.
Edited by Wachati#1647 on 12/16/2013 4:52 PM PST
I was surprised by the developer decision behind this move, no one is using wall of zombies now so we'll reduce the cooldown.. but then torpedo the damage and reduce the duration.
Did we miss something here? I haven't noticed anything mechanically different about the rune.
I have been using the WOZ rune that taunts enemies with EB, the AOE from the explosion usually decimates all the monsters driven to the wall within 1 or 2 hits and BAM, cooldown is off again and ready to taunt next pack. I don't feel it will be too effective above Master, but that's only because I can't play above Master on PTR.
Soon I will be posting videos on different builds that I am testing.
I will make my comments on them for all to see.
I will make a new thread soon "Reapers ROS Beta Build Test Vids"
Once vids are posted, PLEASE comment, your feed back will be very valuable.
Here is my progress so far w/ CoB:
CoB continue to kill very fast...
However, survivability is the issue. I doubt I will be using CoB for HC.
The leg. helm looks awesome. It gives 30% mana cost reduction after not being attacked for 5 sec.
Serpent is very good for CoB also: 30% damage on me will be transferred to dogs. (my serpent has no mana gen. it's not shown in video)
a couple of notes to get started:
1. from lvl 60 to lvl 70, stack as much toughness as possible to begin with. Damage may come from %bonus from gear. For example, bracers can have 15% fire bonus. Boots and helm can have firebat damage bonus.
2. Good 1h weapon will drop very soon. However, good rarer offhand drop is much rarer. I used blood shred to trade for a offhand and re-roll an affix to get the current mojo. 2h weapon is not viable for me.
3. After getting lvl 70, finish the game once and started playing a lot of bounty games for farming.
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 12/25/2013 11:06 AM PST
Ok guys...I have to say I have no new builds to offer for you at this time
Seems the drops have been nerfed to the ground and beyond..I suppose Blizz is testing from one extreme to another IDK...its bad atm.
I was able to run a little during the break and have not found one Leg to use.
I hope they patch this soon so I can test more builds with the proper gear.
In the meantime I've been using my Haunt/SB/Locust build only on Torment 2 to hunt for gear to test.
Torment 2 is a bit tough in some spots for me
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 1/2/2014 7:31 AM PST
well... I think
1. all so-called "overpowered" builds are gone. There may not be "highly recommended" build(s) for everyone. And I believe that's one of their goals... there won't be one or a couple of highly popular builds for any particular toon.
2. To own Torment levels, instead of depending on powerful build, now it's depending on "over-powered" legendary gear. To get those "overpowered" gear, everyone needs to play a lot... the level you can play is "supposedly" directly proportional to your time spent in game...
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.