Diablo® III

Post History Gone?

I recently attempted to look back at my post history (a recent change in RoS reminded me of an idea I had once suggested) however it seems there are only 4 posts in my post history. Now I can clearly remember dozens and dozens of posts I had once had... but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Looking at the dates of other posts nothing seems to be missing (there are still posts on the forums around when the game launched) so what happened to all my posts? Where did they go?

Edit: For clarification, I started playing Diablo 3 on launch day, and although between then and now, I'd often take breaks from the game, I usually stayed pretty active on the forums, only going, at most, a couple months between times when I would participate in forums discussions. However, everything I have posted before October 2013 seems to have disappeared.

I've managed to find a clear example of one such post. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8518302047
The post was submitted by me, but i cannot see it by using my "view posts" button, or any other method (I had to manually search google to find it.)
I have not changed my battletag.
Edited by R4V3N0U5#1147 on 12/13/2013 7:52 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]