Diablo® III

PTR "Witch Doctor" community

When on the not RoS PTR, I noticed none of my friends transferred over.

I made a "Witch Doctor" community open to the public.
Please join and we can play together.

Let me know if you can't find it.

Otherwise in game let's start working together to test the PTR as it works it way to getting better.

Feedback to Blizzard about your experiences:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10949955121#1
Edited by MCP#1477 on 12/18/2013 11:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll join up as soon as I can get to work. Been trying since it launched and I always kept getting booted and it hasn't gone better. I tried contacting Blizz and they pretty much gave a round about answer that didn't really help so I gave up and kept working on my paragons. I still try once a day tho. I'll hit you up in this thread as soon as this changes.
Edited by LordAmsa#1453 on 12/14/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
So the first few members I joined. I promoted them to "Officers" just to see, Tocean and wachati.

They should be able to do lots of things.

"Members" can:
Chat, invite new members, and add new items.

I have no idea how to 'add new items'. If anyone figures it out, let us know.
Reply Quote
Awesome. I'll join ya. I did have a clan and community made(both named witch doctor forums). But only me and wuger were in it so we could move to urs. :)
Reply Quote
There is a 'join chat channel' icon to the right when you open the community tab.
Reply Quote
When the real deal comes out and the WD community is up and running,
I'll probably only chat there.
/perma leave general chat

Let me know if someone wants to be a 'Leader'.
Not to actually lead, but to mess around with the community features and explore the possibilities.
Reply Quote
I'd be up to be a leader…just signed up. Signed up for Evo's, too, even though it seems to have mostly the same members :P

Initially I wasnt going to play much PTR, but then I got used to facerolling things and am curious about the new legs. Plus I really want to find a Last Breath with a socket! I'm very intrigued by 5 sec MC cooldown.

Plus, I like noticing bugs when I come across them. The only one I have noticed thus far regards CoL when fighting Siegebreaker. No dogs were spawning when I went out of my way to get them for FtM sacs.
Edited by ButteryNugs#1889 on 12/16/2013 2:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
add me up on there, I'm already sick of lame pub games...
Reply Quote
You can join, it's a public community!
Reply Quote
Initially I wasnt going to play much PTR, but then I got used to facerolling things and am curious about the new legs. Plus I really want to find a Last Breath with a socket! I'm very intrigued by 5 sec MC cooldown.

What are you planning to use to get it to 5 seconds? Unstable realm + tribal rites + last breath = 18.75 seconds cd currently in live.
Reply Quote
So there can only be one "Leader."

This is a bit of a problem if that leader disappears and doesn't choose a replacement.
Reply Quote
Would you like me to relinquish my leadership position back to you, MCP? I'll be around until I find a damn Last Breath, so it might be a while, but I can hand it back over if you have concerns.
Reply Quote
I want you all to feedback your experiences to this thread so Blizzard can see it:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10949955121#1
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 05:59 AMPosted by Surijak
What are you planning to use to get it to 5 seconds? Unstable realm + tribal rites + last breath = 18.75 seconds cd currently in live.

Um…Tribal Rites alone brings it down to 45 sec, and Last Breath can roll up 40. If you use UR, that takes it to 45s, TR would take another 11s off of that, and with LB it would be 0 CD…

Not sure what math or LB you are using, but it is completely possible.
Reply Quote
I guess i dont know the exact order they apply the multiplication. But, there is someone who found one who said LB + UR +TR = 0 cooldown…Wachati, it was who found and confirmed it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10950695093
Edited by ButteryNugs#1889 on 12/18/2013 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks, turns out last breath has a new -mc roll, used to only be -15 seconds hence not being able to replicate it with my 'old' last breath.
Reply Quote
Gotcha. Yeah, it looks and sounds pretty awesome now.
Reply Quote
@MCP

Don't know if you answered these yourself already.

1. News item = message board posts
3. Press enter then tab to cycle rooms or is this not working once you've got a clan involved as well?

Just joined the community and did a quick check on these.
Reply Quote
1. News item = message board posts
3. Press enter then tab to cycle rooms or is this not working once you've got a clan involved as well?

what's number 2! anxiety…setting…in
Reply Quote
^click the link in the OP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]