Diablo® III

the end of an era....(0dog)

we knew this day would come guys... i just didnt think it would happen like this.

ive made a small video of me playing very high end 0dog. old vanilla footage with cm wiz and pull in monk, less ias and high damage for exciting numbers...and added a special surprise at the end for you guys that i really hope will make you reconsider sticking around just "one more time"

i'll keep an eye on the forums and genuinely hope 0 dog survives this onslaught of player creativity but...idk what else to say.

its been real.

http://youtu.be/RUL7Jzd9Tz0 (may still be processing)
Reply Quote
sad indeed i was so pumped to see how far we could push the build in RoS seems like lvl 70 masters might be how far :(
Reply Quote
Yeah this will be on my agenda in my Test Vids to Blizz

Heh... trust me I wont hold back my comments or sugar coat anything about build mechanics
Reply Quote
i emplore you to view / read about my "would be" build for reaper of souls provided as a surprise about half way through the video.

the potential was enormous and i didnt have availability to midnight feast either.

not to be dramatic but im actually a little upset. maybe a bit more than upset.
Edited by Mathias#1223 on 12/17/2013 8:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Mathias
ditto
Reply Quote
video is processed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUL7Jzd9Tz0&feature=youtu.be

cheers fellow 0 dog -

enthusiastic and sappy comments appreciated and encouraged as i am actually very sad
Edited by Mathias#1223 on 12/17/2013 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
i just started my 0-dog, im really really enjoying it ! i hope it survives RoS !!

even though it might require a macro, cuz summoning dawgs cant be held down anymore....
Reply Quote
dam dude nice ammy
Reply Quote
@baggins: thx dude, got it on 7th craft lol, never looked back ! there is no Tal Rasha ammy that can out dps mine ;)
Reply Quote
less qq more pew pew.

Back to the drawing board gents and lets find a new build to dominate RoS.
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 11:05 AMPosted by SirPandalot

This !!
Reply Quote
less qq more pew pew.

since ias is bad for most wd builds im gonna re roll a wiz and tbh i only really liked z dog no offence

or crusader or quit
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 08:08 AMPosted by Mathias

I'm beyond upset, I've uninstalled D3 and moved on, no RoS for me.
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 10:39 AMPosted by grimdigital
@baggins: thx dude, got it on 7th craft lol, never looked back ! there is no Tal Rasha ammy that can out dps mine ;)

amulet is hella good. im actually kinda jealous.
Reply Quote
less qq more pew pew.

:D
Reply Quote
i still think my new next of kin build would have been amazingly fun to play. look at that - sacrifice 16 dogs. ive reached 17 before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]