Diablo® III

Just another quitting thread

After spending some some on PTR, i have decided that my time to leave this game has come.

Honestly, i've only spending most of my time playing AH to prep for RoS since sept..but contrary to popular belief, i don't think there is a point anymore. Best of luck to all of you :)

My witching hour, gloves, and ammy from the link below is for sale

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/killua-1993/Clary/37311362

My quiver from the link below is for sale

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/killua-1993/Huntress/15999216

Vile ward is also for sale:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/18208912

To avoid the topic from getting move..i would like to keep this as a quitting rather than a sales thread.
Edited by Killua#1993 on 12/17/2013 11:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Daym brother that sucks. I was hoping you and me could tear it up in ROS. Well whatever the case best of wishes to you. If you ever decide to sell off that one particular item I asked you about before let me know.
Reply Quote
View profile
What about your l4n??

Anyways. I do feel the same as the game as nothing really looking forward to.

loot 2.0 = tank until they die.

I'm uploading videos right now, in hoping that the devs will change their mind.

With the 1 dps to 20 ehp loot 2.0 gears (all self-found within the ptr) there are only 4 affixes that I take more than 6k damage per hit.
- poison slime (poison enchant)
- arcane sentry (arcane enchant)
- fire chain
- desecrator

all the other damage can be taken while standing still...
Reply Quote
View profile
So are quitting till ros comes?
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 11:34 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
What about your l4n??

Anyways. I do feel the same as the game as nothing really looking forward to.

loot 2.0 = tank until they die.

I'm uploading videos right now, in hoping that the devs will change their mind.

With the 1 dps to 20 ehp loot 2.0 gears (all self-found within the ptr) there are only 4 affixes that I take more than 6k damage per hit.
- poison slime (poison enchant)
- arcane sentry (arcane enchant)
- fire chain
- desecrator

all the other damage can be taken while standing still...

yeah, the game is overly easy in most cases, with some elite aoe affixes to be completely broken and unavoidable. I believe waller in conjunction with desecrator is potentially one of them. If i recalled correctly, this is something which wyatt didn't want to happen. Though this has always been the problem, so not a big issue.

Siege breaker generally can kill every class in a flash with reflect with the exception of DH (yes we are that good) and Barb.

The loot is terrible on PTR, not sure if anyone else agrees with this.

I will keep my L4N..for whatever reasons, i just can't let it go...sentimental values perhaps.

12/17/2013 11:31 AMPosted by RAiN
Daym brother that sucks. I was hoping you and me could tear it up in ROS. Well whatever the case best of wishes to you. If you ever decide to sell off that one particular item I asked you about before let me know.

I will definitely let you know if i decides to sell. I will likely be back for RoS, but it depends on how caught up i am with other games haha.

12/17/2013 11:42 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

Thats the plan
Edited by Killua#1993 on 12/17/2013 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Killua

Thats the plan

So you're not quitting...just taking a sabbatical.
Reply Quote
Goodbye and see you again come RoS.

I will play a little longer to hit P1000 and I have the same opinion as you and Kirus. I will still buy RoS but foresee myself quitting the game not too long after that. Nothing much left to play for. No ladder, no PvP, no end game, no AH and just BoA. Might as well play other ARPG which do not require loot grinding.
Reply Quote
"Killua has left the game, Diablo's minions grow weaker."

:(
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 12:19 PMPosted by RedCell
"Killua has left the game, Diablo's minions grow weaker."

:(

LOL! Damn, hate to say it but hes right loot 2.0 just looks like more of the same crap with a few cool things but in general its not as big and game changing as i would like. Dont really feel like grinding more paragon 100's in live either since the gains are so low per point and the scaling to levels is TERRIBLE.
Reply Quote
Heres what I did:

Anything I had worth over 500 mill I sold, replaced it with gear "good enough". Can still play and pocket some fun money in the process.

IMO L4N and high CC mempo are the only high priced gear worth saving.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/17/2013 02:08 PMPosted by OhHellzNo

check ;)

I've also purchased a dex/9as/46cd/10cc/79AR glove (on profile). will be rerolling dex.
Reply Quote
Hey Killua,

How much for your Vile ward?
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 07:10 AMPosted by PaT
Hey Killua,

How much for your Vile ward?

3 beez
Reply Quote
Perfect rolled Witching Hour are probably worth keeping too :-)

12/17/2013 02:17 PMPosted by KingBenjamin

check ;)

I've also purchased a dex/9as/46cd/10cc/79AR glove (on profile). will be rerolling dex.

Silver
Reply Quote
PTR loot is not rewarding on MAster. I believe the current MP10 is actually more rewarding. The contents are limited currently and definitely not as exciting as the datamined info on the game.
Reply Quote
12/17/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Killua
I will keep my L4N..for whatever reasons, i just can't let it go...sentimental values perhaps.

Same for me Killua about the Nats legacy gear :)

Im sad you r going though.... :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]