Diablo® III

Reaper's ROS Beta Test Builds Vids

Coming soon...standby

In these VIds I will be adjusting skills and or passives...so It might seem boring at times.

These vids will not be my Playground as streamers so do, It will illustrate build mechanics

I will be running at Master level at the genesis of the vids posted here and hope to show Torment vids with various builds very soon as my gear progresses. I suppose showing vids at beginning levels will benefit the player coming into the game at the start.

This will be a very time intensive process for me, so be patient.

Edit: TBH its very difficult to provide a meaningful feedback with out seeing all the gear, but I will do my best.
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 12/17/2013 8:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
I recorded tonight and I discovered this build and was so excited to share it

Sorry about the sound...I had the settings too high :P

Haunt/SB/ Seering locust build Torment level

I took advantage of our new passive:

Creeping Death
Your Haunt, Locust Swarm and the damage amplification from Piranhas last almost forever.

and or existing passive:

Rush of Essence

This build is very viable and soooo much fun!!!

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnI53KsxN0&feature=youtube_gdata
Edited by REAPER666#1553 on 12/21/2013 12:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
*~*Reserved*~*
(Table for 2)
Reply Quote
*~*Reserved*~*
(Table for 2)

Awesome...Thanks for this bud.

I have been putting some stuff together but, its tough to be able to really give some meaningful feedback without using set gear for WD.

I have been concentrating on what I have and see now in skills and or gear.

The more players we get here the better the experience I think.
Reply Quote
I will be recording tonight.

I decided to concentrate the first video on assigning Paragon Points and a evaluation of current skills and passives available to us and projected viability of said skills and passives.....Oh boy I have a lot to say here.

Each vid will have my voice commenting. These will be used and sent to Blizz for evaluation.

I will not send in Vids until I get some commentary from you players and your opinions.

Of course what I say in these vids is my point of view and or opinion, your point of view and or opinion may differ, but in combo it will help make this productive.

I may have time to record some specific builds I've been testing tonight as well.

Lets keep this organized, when I post videos, I will label them, so when you make your comments and or suggestion , refer to that video posted, so this will make it easy for all to access and read.
Reply Quote
i'll get my popcorns ready ;)

have been busy in these couple of days.
may join u later...
Reply Quote
Bro... Awaiting for your video.
I tried PTR, disappointed big time, hope the beta and final ROS version are way way better.
I had stop pleveling, boring and dry nowadays, AH transaction hardly can move too.
Reply Quote
Bro

I just wanted to say that.

Look forward to the insight.
Reply Quote
@op: Please do not overreact so much .... i am not sure what new u can show us, since people on streams were facerolling torment 6 with WD long time ago. U need to find some items in order to show something new, which i doubt u can do in 1-2 days, especially if the drop rates are similar to the PTR!

OMFG 6 reserved posts!?!?!? WHY do u need so much??? Everything about ros can be seen on diablofans and twitch! Or u have some magical powers? New content can come only with experience, and u pal u lack a couple of weeks gametime compared to some streamers so u are far behind!

12/17/2013 06:56 AMPosted by REAPER666
I will be running at Master level at the genesis of the vids posted here

so u will be recording on inferno MP0? Nice! Till u start farming torment 6 efficiently dont bother recording. If people want to see RoS, go to twitch! Start at torment or dont bother!

12/18/2013 08:08 AMPosted by REAPER666
I decided to concentrate the first video on assigning Paragon Points and a evaluation of current skills and passives available to us and projected viability of said skills and passives.....Oh boy I have a lot to say here.

so u will show us how to click "+"? U have no idea in which skills/attributes to assign para points, it will take weeks to see the new gameplay/items and evaluate the best combinations .... Without the new items and their bonuses all of this is useless. Since so many things will change, this is a total waste of effort! There are plenty of youtube videos showing how the para system works in RoS, so dont bother again!

12/18/2013 10:41 PMPosted by KentLau
I tried PTR, disappointed big time, hope the beta and final ROS version are way way better.

+1 PTR is an insult to old players! RoS seems broken as well, compared its state now to the first release ... blizzard could not even balance crushing blow, so they removed it .. i wonder how many new features will be removed, because they are not able to balance them!

:(
Reply Quote
Edited by heyguyslol#1302 on 12/19/2013 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Seriously blizzard is gonna fail ROS so hard from what I've been seeing and hearing. They are so so bad at balancing and working on skills and builds.

@heyguyslol: I know how you feel about zero dogs build in ros bro. They break it so bad. I even was raging about WD since D3 was just came out and wished I didnt play wd. But oh well, I think we can't just do anything about it... :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]