Diablo® III

Demon Hunter in Reaper of Soul? FoK it!

View profile
With the amount of resource reduction in the game, we will be the new CM wizards like exploding blast (without the freezing). I currently have this on my gear :

- 10% (points)
- 8% (gloves)
- 9% (weapon)
- 8% (amulet)
- 7% (ring)
- 25% (Hexing pants of Mr. nYan).

Not sure if the pants are additive or multiplicative though.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 12/23/2013 9:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
A nice build, although I saw you run out of steam a couple times when your discipline ran dry. The thing I find most interesting is that, with a little tweaking, this build does not require a bow, which could open up some interesting sword and board possibilities in the future. For class with such a small choice of weapons, it'd be welcome.
Reply Quote
Sword and Board just became MUCH more viable now because of the smart drops.

Also, with the "nerf" on Archery, you're somewhat given more flexibility when choosing your weapon. Unlike before, if you forego Archery and Ranged Weapons, you'll lose CHD, ChC or +% Damage. Now, the bonuses are somewhat minimal but still considered as a boost.

I myself have a build specifically for Solanium or the Freeze-Kill weapon. The Neph Glory Weapon + Blind Helm is somewhat nice too.

The combinations are endless and DHs having somehow the most number of sustained DPS, meaning you're dealing damage with other skills while using other skills, really brings out the possibilities and synergies of those ON HIT or even WHEN ATTACKING Leg procs to shine.

Btw, some Legendaries proc even on skills that doesn't have Proc Coeff. Ess of Jordan's Vortex effect for example can be proc'ed by Caltrops-Jagged Spikes.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/24/2013 01:29 AMPosted by Chrizzle
Sword and Board just became MUCH more viable now because of the smart drops.

Also, with the "nerf" on Archery, you're somewhat given more flexibility when choosing your weapon. Unlike before, if you forego Archery and Ranged Weapons, you'll lose CHD, ChC or +% Damage. Now, the bonuses are somewhat minimal but still considered as a boost.

I myself have a build specifically for Solanium or the Freeze-Kill weapon. The Neph Glory Weapon + Blind Helm is somewhat nice too.

The combinations are endless and DHs having somehow the most number of sustained DPS, meaning you're dealing damage with other skills while using other skills, really brings out the possibilities and synergies of those ON HIT or even WHEN ATTACKING Leg procs to shine.

Btw, some Legendaries proc even on skills that doesn't have Proc Coeff. Ess of Jordan's Vortex effect for example can be proc'ed by Caltrops-Jagged Spikes.

Are there any good shields for DHs to use? So far the good ones I've seen are Crusader only.
Edited by SSmashedBros#1689 on 12/24/2013 12:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
My FoK build is much stronger than yours and you dont need full Nats for it. I have only 96k dmg lvl 60. You have 270k dmg and your kill speed is so slow. Yes you are playing on Master but still you got nearly 3x more dmg than me.

You can use FoK with other skills together.

http://www.twitch.tv/brayzz/b/489900712?t=44m30s
Reply Quote
Are their any good shields for DHs to use? So far the good ones I've seen are Crusader only.

I haven't seen any Lidless Wall or the likes of them Legendary Shields so I can't be so sure ;)

12/24/2013 10:39 AMPosted by BrAyZz
My FoK build is much stronger than yours and you dont need full Nats for it. I have only 96k dmg lvl 60. You have 270k dmg and your kill speed is so slow. Yes you are playing on Master but still you got nearly 3x more dmg than me.

You can use FoK with other skills together.

http://www.twitch.tv/brayzz/b/489900712?t=44m30s

Wait.. what? wow >_<
Reply Quote
12/23/2013 09:09 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
With the amount of resource reduction in the game, we will be the new CM wizards like exploding blast (without the freezing). I currently have this on my gear :

- 10% (points)
- 8% (gloves)
- 9% (weapon)
- 8% (amulet)
- 7% (ring)
- 25% (Hexing pants of Mr. nYan).

Not sure if the pants are additive or multiplicative though.

Yan pants increase resource regeneration, not reduce costs.
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh ya I forgot. My bad ;o

I never used em for the resource, only to snapshot the damage :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]