Diablo® III

Hitting Hard vs Hitting fast ROS

- The sentry firing rate depends alot on the weapon.
- Sentry Firing Hatred Spender - Ive heard of it,but never seen one in action. Do you still have the link ?
- If they do fire hatred spenders, first thing imma do is equip screaming skulls and pop 5 sentries in front of nyannn, with a 100 dmg white bow.. ahahaha
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/pcgamesn/b/490816449

It has very good potential for many builds. The sad part is 5 pieces are required to have the effect, forgoing potentially 5 legendary affix just for one.

He tried cluster bombs and shooting stars, since suppression fire doesn't work.
I'm thinking of using impale or screaming skulls too, since I don't need to aim anymore.
Shuriken cloud works too =P Essentially creating a grinder

I wanted to use my current gears 'with' the set since I believe all the crowd control affix is very hard to obtain especially when mystic is meant for getting dps/ehp affixes. I was disappointed when all the set pieces are only those that can roll these CC abilities, so it get me thinking if Buriza could work as replacement.

Out-Topic: The boss fight at the end (vs diablo) is boring as hell and takes around 15 mins or even more. Fortunately for sentry DH, he doesn't need to maneuver much. But if this is what the game become, I think I might skip RoS entirely.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]