Diablo® III

Need help gearing your Monk? friend me

Reply Quote
Hi man, can u help me, i try to see the videos but, the quality did help much...
having hart time to lvl paragon.... thanks!
Reply Quote
I still see so many new monks asking for help. I am online now so don't hesitate to friend me
bsundbdmn#1142
Reply Quote
I added you xApeiros#1922 , I have finally gotten my monk to a point I am happy with but he seems to be a glass cannon no matter what defenses I try to add. I'm thinking maybe I should switch to a TR build but idk
Reply Quote
Hey dude, new to monk here. I wanna try using one, my question is if my DH gear viable (except for a few pieces) for monk play? Coz i dont wanna spend much gold (RoS nearing). If not, what pieces needs to be changed. Thanks in advance :)

DH Link: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sif-1188/hero/39845112
Reply Quote
Just wondering what you can offer as far advice for skill set for my current gear.

MP level as well?

( I realize I need more AR, but I am broke, so I can't reaaly work on that just yet.)
Reply Quote
anyone still looking for help? I'm online and available
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]