Diablo® III

ROLL CALL for Playstation 3 owners

make it happen us ps3 owners are still going strong.
Reply Quote
The ps4 has yet to show that its next gen, theres litterally no games for it. so far ive seen indies and ports. yes, they have infamous and maybe another couple games, but most were on ps3, look at ghosts iot runs smooth on both and got alittle bit of better graphics to be able to call it a "ps4 game" and if RoS doesnt come out on ps3 i'd like to see why, and if it isnt 'the ps3 could not possibley handel it no matter what we did' then im done with blizzard they are gonna make little to no money on ps4, ps3 and 360 will make them all the money. doesnt activision own blizzard... last time i checked they only wanted money due to how CoD is just a cash grab
Reply Quote
Totally on board we need RoS for the PS3
Reply Quote
I agree too we need ROS for the PS3
Reply Quote
I have been playing Diablo since the inception of this franchise. I have a level cap plus 12 paragon character in Diablo 3, I also played it on the computer, so I bought 2 copies of Diablo 3. I would really appreciate being able to play the "Expansion Pack" on the PS3. Please, Please Please. I can't see as well as I used to and I play it now on my 65 inch tv, I don't want a PS4.
Reply Quote
It's very disheartening to have purchased the game for PlayStation 3 only to later discussed that what you purchased is only a partial of the complete game. Now if I want to play the complete game not Only well have be forced to buy a next gen console, but also another complete copy of the game. I'm exceedingly disappointed in blizzard entertainment.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I'm on board! RoS on PS3 please!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
It is certainly needed. And I'm keeping the faith that Blizzard will do the righteous thing here. There are so many obvious reasons why forcing us to prematurely buy a PS4 and another (which would make it 3 for me) copy of the game is just plain wrong. But I choose to remain positive about things. So I humbly ask you, as a paying customer to your games for almost a decade now, please make this happen!!!!!!!!! =]

P.S. we love you and we love your games! Please keep working hard, and make this happen!
Reply Quote
i thinks its bad for a company to make a game for the platform then not make the xpan for the same system....especially for a company as big as BLIZZARD. just bad PR
Reply Quote
I like many have really enjoyed the couch play of diablo 3 on consoles and I will say that I have bought Reaper of Souls on PC, but I rather play it on my 360 so I would love to buy RoS for 360 or even XONE as long as my characters could transfer over to my XONE. Please just take my money... I just would really love it to come to 360/ps3 console versions. Thanks Blizz P.S. does blizz really read these forms?
Reply Quote
8 Gnome Warlock
I have to say also that I've killed many of my younger days and nights with D1 & 2. I've picked up D3 for my PS3 and crammed hours into it already with my son. We were so excited to hear of the RoS expansion and now are incredibly disappointed that PS3 will not be getting the RoS pack. This has to change....
Reply Quote
Another PS3 Diablo III playere here. Back in the Diablo and Diablo II days I would never think I would say that, but I prefer the console version over the PC.

Blizzard, don't abandon the current player-base on last-gen which is still going strong and the install base is huge. Bringing Diablo to current-gen is great, but don't forget about PS3.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Me and my wife love to play that game on the ps3 and we wont own a ps4. Please make the expansion for the ps3!
Reply Quote
I want Reapers of Souls for PS3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Yes please!
Reply Quote
PLzzzzzzzz this game is awesome and i would totally buy any and every expansion for this game.... just plzzzz
Reply Quote
110 Tauren Shaman
i too want this on ps3! There are way more ps3 users than ps4 users atm, so Blizzard has a lot to gain for releasing the port to consoles.
Reply Quote
RoS alone would give me another 1000+ hours into the game
Also maybe make matchmaking easier with more options

I've recently bought the game and not regretting the decision
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]