Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls. 3/25/14

Release date is march 25th.

3 different editions

Standard and deluxe are both available for digital download. $39/59
Digital comes with a few in-game goodies.

Then their is a retailer collectors edition for $79 comes with the in game goodies and some real goodies like a book and mouse pad.

Only a few short months guys :)
Edited by EvoIution#1710 on 12/19/2013 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Pre-ordered the Retailer Collectors Edition on Amazon. Excited to get a fresh start at the game.
Reply Quote
Have ordered it myself. The original D3 Collectors Edition was worth the extra money just for the artwork book and I am excited to see that this one has it as well. Just gotta wait the three months and hope like hell they can get everything straightened out.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking I will prob just get the digital deluxe edition I have items and gold I can sell on the rmah to get the 60 to buy it so that's prob my best way to go I think.

I never bought a game digitally before will I able able to download this at like midnight the night of it's release? I mean like Monday the. 24th at midnight? Not sure how the digital way works.
Edited by EvoIution#1710 on 12/19/2013 11:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
woooo...it is a fun game...some tweaking well be good
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 10:47 AMPosted by EvoIution
nook

That is "book" you had me excited for a free ebook reader :P
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 01:21 PMPosted by rockon87
nook

That is "book" you had me excited for a free ebook reader :P

:) fixed my bad. fyi you don't receive a nook with the purchase of ros!
Reply Quote
I still have $ in my account and I just use the budget to get the digital copy.
(I believe they may take some % if I withdraw $ out of my account anyway...)

12/19/2013 11:48 AMPosted by EvoIution
I never bought a game digitally before will I able able to download this at like midnight the night of it's release? I mean like Monday the. 24th at midnight? Not sure how the digital way works.

maybe...but as usual...the network will be so jammed up that it may take 2 days to finish dl...
;p
Reply Quote
Oooh oooh will there be Mathael wings???
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]