Diablo® III

Heads up

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
I pre-ordered it and now its saying I can't use the current live ah. Something about having a starter account even though I have a full D3 account and waiting 72 hours. Just so people don't freak out thought I'd let everyone know. This may be because I got D3 for free with the WoW 1 year subscription so it may not affect everyone.
Edited by RegiusAquila#1611 on 12/19/2013 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 09:32 AMPosted by Drekula
I preodered it

You Braveheart
Reply Quote
Same...I can't post on the RMAH and my gold in game reflects my balance before buying the game in store. Clearly these things don't sync up which is why we'll have to wait.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We're currently investigating reports from players who have indicated that pre-purchasing the expansion is affecting their live licenses, including for the PTR and Beta. If you have pre-ordered the expansion and have noticed something unusual occurring on your account as a result, please let us know in this thread so I can pass this information on for further investigation.

Thank you!
Reply Quote
Just noticed the new backdrop and fonts.
Reply Quote
I'm at work so I haven't been able to check PTR but as soon as I pre-ordered it messed up my forum permissions and I cannot post with my D3 license anymore, I have to do it with my SC2 one.
Reply Quote
View profile
In the PTR, my drops on oddly transparent on the ground, and I get something like: "item can not be picked up, it belongs to some one else"

This problem is not occurring in the live version. Though I noticed the AH tab is blocked and it says, "Can not use this feature until payment for you digital edition of D3 has been verified. Verification can take up to 72 hours"
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
No access to current AH. All drops on PTR marked as for someone else, per someone elses observation. Can't access Crusader on PTR or Adventure mode.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Confirming both that my forum permissions on my d3 account are gone and that items on ptr are transparent and unable to be picked up.
Reply Quote
^^ I am having all of the same issues. the only thing that I pick up is the auto pick up from gold. that is all
Reply Quote
Just a little taste of what's up ahead ;)
Reply Quote
I am having to post on my SC2 account as the forums have flagged my D3 as a starter edition. In addition I am unable to pick up any items in the PTR, even if I drop them myself. Also it states in the PTR that I cannot access the chat until payment is verified can take upto 72 hours etc etc.

I pre-purchased the digi-deluxe version and my account shows the D3 RoS licence.

My live version is fine in respect of item drops and being able to pick them up etc but again the chat has been disabled as in the PTR.

Just reporting this and not complaining as I am not really fussed, but thought I would let you know.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 09:49 AMPosted by Nevalistis
We're currently investigating reports from players who have indicated that pre-purchasing the expansion is affecting their live licenses, including for the PTR and Beta. If you have pre-ordered the expansion and have noticed something unusual occurring on your account as a result, please let us know in this thread so I can pass this information on for further investigation.

Thank you!

It wont even let me purchase the Collectors edition of ROS it says my account is banned with some weird error but i never recieved an email and i can still log into the game both live and PTR using the bnet client. lol weird.

heres the error.

Sorry, you’re not eligible to purchase Diablo® III: Reaper of Souls™ – Digital Deluxe Edition.

Your Diablo III account status is suspended. Learn more about warnings, suspensions, and closures.

Your account has been (banned/suspended/locked)
Error Codes: BLZBNTBGS00000034, BLZBNTBGS00000035, BLZBNTBGS00000037, BLZBNTBGS0000A413, BLZHSBGS00000037, BLZHSBGS0000A413

Really weird considering I am playing the game in both PTR and Live just fine but cant purchase deluxe ROS. Hope you guys figure things out.
Reply Quote
I spoke with support they told me it was just waiting for my CC to clear should be done in a bit.
Reply Quote
30 Draenei Warrior
MVP
i have the same issues cant post with my d3 account cant create a crusader on ptr cant access act 5 or adventure mode... also items dropped are transparent and cant vbe looted it says it belongs to someone else even in private games....
Reply Quote
every "major announcement" is followed by an "Investigating the problem announcement"
Reply Quote
I´m having the same issue i preordered Deluxe Edition and now i cant pick up items on beta RoS and i cant even post on forums with my diablo account plz help. the report i receive from forums is the following but the most important thing is that I CANT PICK UP ITEMS!!!

Starter Edition accounts do not have the ability to create posts or use the rating buttons. Please upgrade to a full account to enable these features. Forums that you have permission to post in are marked as [Limited] on the forum list.
Reply Quote
12/19/2013 10:00 AMPosted by Wheresmymind
In the PTR, my drops on oddly transparent on the ground, and I get something like: "item can not be picked up, it belongs to some one else"

This problem is not occurring in the live version. Though I noticed the AH tab is blocked and it says, "Can not use this feature until payment for you digital edition of D3 has been verified. Verification can take up to 72 hours"

Now I just lost the ability to post on my Diablo account. Good thing I just bought Starcraft recently.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Still at work atm, but can attest to the fact that my forum privileges state that starter edition accounts can't post in the forums. Had to switch off of my D3 account to post this. Will check on my PTR issues when I get home for lunch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]