Diablo® III

paragon 100 DH, number 6

Prolly should be getting old, and it is ... kinda.

180 hours this time. First was 2k hours lol. So progress.

First toon is now own-found gear. The difference between own-found (swapping 1st team crafts onto the own-found) is about 180K DPS. So that's what we gained by hundreds of incremental improvements by trading up at the AH/RMAH.

Overall, it's been more fun and less grind, a game not a job.
Reply Quote
Well done mate, have you used the danetta I sold you much? :D

btw, I want your gear lol
Reply Quote
have you used the danetta I sold you much? :D

Thx. I still have it but just can't seem to work a way around how much DPS goodness comes with the Dead Man's. Lights out CC and IAS and Dex with healthy Vit, hatred regen. DML is just too good to put down atm.
Reply Quote
Nice job! You should try and do it on hardcore now ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
For RoS, I did say that 3.4-3.5 paragon 100's is good enough xD
Reply Quote
Nice job! You should try and do it on hardcore

Thx. Hardcore lol. The way I play it dying is one of the DH's strongest traits. When choosing between careful and blowing stuff up I'm afraid I lean towards blowing stuff up. Don't always get the job done.
Edited by wrayzee#1483 on 12/28/2013 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Anything worth doing is worth over doing lol.
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 08:25 AMPosted by wrayzee

Anything worth doing is worth over doing lol.

except fapping. Nyan knows that. Is the truth. i swear XD

Congratz man, too many DHs getting to P100.. While I'm still stuck at.. to whatever level I am. LOL

And coming Jan 3.. I'd be 24/7 on a hospital. NYAN! PLevel my toons please :D
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 08:22 AMPosted by wrayzee
Nice job! You should try and do it on hardcore

Thx. Hardcore lol. The way I play it dying is one of the DH's strongest traits. When choosing between careful and blowing stuff up I'm afraid I lean towards blowing stuff up. Don't always get the job done.

As long you are having fun that's all that matters. I only bring it up because DH is also my favorite class and getting one to 60 in HC was probably the funnest (and scariest) time I have had with this game.
Reply Quote
View profile
congrantz.. now are you going for 10x dh at p100?
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 09:53 AMPosted by KirusAlufras
congrantz.. now are you going for 10x dh at p100?

Lol, no. I think my work here is done. Maybe one more. Maybe.
Reply Quote
Could use some motivation just do p100 once. :/
Reply Quote
Grats bro! :D
Reply Quote
Gratz Bro :)
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Zith
Gratz Bro :)

Damn!!! A 10-er!!!! That's dedication, and perhaps a sprinkle of crazy. Congrats to YOU bro.
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 11:17 AMPosted by DiEoxidE
Grats bro! :D

Thanks. BTW, have you ever checked your unbuffed DPS at d3progess with a nifty rare instead of the SOJ? Just curious but I guess-timate you'd be showing the top-ranked Calamity-based DPS in the world. Or close.

Currently the highest I found was just over 492k unbuffed but d3progess doesn't recognize the special powers of SOJ for their DPS ranking.
Reply Quote
Lol gratz man. Now come make one in HC.
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Rav1n
Lol gratz man. Now come make one in HC.

Thx. I see lotsa red in your stable. And two, count 'em, two red 60 DH's!! Gratz to you.

But I don't think I'm a good match for HC. In real life I'm a huge fan of safety first, but in the fun world? No way! Every bit of safety is paid for by less boom in my traps. So, enough safety, but only enough. In the fun world it's not death, just a soft reboot and a long walk back to the scene. And a chance to learn from a mistake. Nothing like a second chance.
Reply Quote
Someone's is obsessed with female DH I see XD

Grats!
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 07:39 AMPosted by wrayzee
Prolly should be getting old, and it is ... kinda.

play HC
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]