Diablo® III

paragon 100 DH, number 6

12/29/2013 03:18 AMPosted by fathom
Someone's is obsessed with female DH I see XD

Grats!

Thx lol. Spent a lot of time looking at those toons in the course of the game. Might as well have some eye candy.
Reply Quote
View profile
Congrats on having the perseverance to continue the grind.

I don't even see myself hitting my very first P100 on any character even before March. I just don't play enough or for any extended period of time.

EDIT: Looks like a good portion of my playing was from 2012.
Edited by ActionKungfu#1184 on 12/29/2013 7:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 07:36 AMPosted by ActionKungfu

Thx. Guess I'm just a little lucky in that there's been very little grind, mostly just fun. Believe me, when it turns into a job I'll do something else.
Reply Quote
I was there on out 6th LOL. That was a pretty cool accomplishment and you are really grinding that down every single Hunter was only reducing the xp timing LOL.

Gratz my friend!
Reply Quote
View profile
12/29/2013 07:52 AMPosted by wrayzee

Thx. Guess I'm just a little lucky in that there's been very little grind, mostly just fun. Believe me, when it turns into a job I'll do something else.

This game started feeling like a job to me around July '12, just 3 months after the game came out. After that, I stopped playing the game in the same way or for the same reasons as what I feel/felt the majority of players do. Otherwise I would've quit then and there.

With that said though, I think I'm gonna echo what some others have said in here -> Try out HC. But, start from scratch don't trade gold over, etc. It doesn't really matter if you hit P100, it's mainly just to feel what it's like playing a DH from the start with knowing that the character can die. It might show you a perspective you'll enjoy for a little while.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 12:17 PMPosted by Woogmoog
I was there on out 6th LOL.

I'm pretty sure you were there on one or two others too. Thx for your help, for ideas about builds and enhancements, for tips on items at AH/RMAH including that nice nice Calamity. And for talking me down from way overspending on that Nat cloak. Would have been a HUGE mistake.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 02:12 PMPosted by wrayzee
And for talking me down from way overspending on that Nat cloak. Would have been a HUGE mistake.

LOL that was a funny situation LOL. You were really excited, but it turned out for the best, you remember after a while you got something better and for 10 times less the asking price of the other one.
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 07:39 AMPosted by wrayzee
First toon is now own-found gear.

Your self-found gear is better than my AH'ed one. :)

And congrats, man, I still think this P-100 stuff is amazing. I didn't get a single one to 100 yet.

I noticed you were not in diablo3xp yet, so I took the liberty:
http://diablo3xp.com/BattleTag/us/wrayzee-1483
Reply Quote

I noticed you were not in diablo3xp yet, so I took the liberty:
http://diablo3xp.com/BattleTag/us/wrayzee-1483

Thx. Will check it out.
Edited by wrayzee#1483 on 12/30/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]