Diablo® III

Nyan god-mode build in RoS

View profile
http://youtu.be/kQC4PKo0mHs
Belial T6 without scrolls.
Featuring no pants at 2:43

Pretty much you need some good CD reduction and a method to get your discipline back up. It's hard to time smoke screen perfectly. I had 39% CD reduction

I have a feeling Nyan is going to get nerfed....
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 12/28/2013 12:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well, technically. they'll either NERF or put INTERNAL COOLDOWNS that won't be reduced, at all.

But.. its not just us anyways, Monks can achieve this too.

EDIT: And even before RoS even came out, when we learned that we can get some CDr and actually stack it, we've already theory crafted such things could happen anyways.
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 12/28/2013 4:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
NYAN THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!! (>^^)>
Reply Quote
I was wondering if he did that with legacy nat set with 2 disc regen?
Reply Quote
Nyan OP!!! <(^^<)

Edit: I want a L4N!!! lol
Edited by Walaa#1313 on 12/28/2013 5:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
I like how stage 2 Belial was just dancing to the song xD
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
Nice video Nyan!

Damn the end game RoS looks to be grueling. Looking forward to that the way I "looked forward" to graduating from Hell to Inferno the first time. Filled with tales of the looming dread.

Fun in a funny sense of the word.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/28/2013 04:39 AMPosted by Assassino
I was wondering if he did that with legacy nat set with 2 disc regen?

Yea my discipline regen was only from the legacy nat set and the natural 1 regen. I used perfectionist but not night stalker.

The only hard part of the high torment level is testing your endurance. I have ~50ms window to use smoke screen. I have to do this for ~15-20 minutes lol. Maybe the high torment levels....just have a bit too much hp xD

This WILL work without legacy nat's set. You just need to put night stalker on.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 12/28/2013 8:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, anything's "easier" with Nightstalker.. I've made a Tanky Build too btw that doesn't use NS but used Crown Control effects instead.

The good thing about RoS, having Smart drops, we could actually go Melee now. If only Azurewraith doesn't blow away those undeads :(

Shuriken, Smokescreen, CoT, Nades/Bola(yes, you can use Bola even without ranged weapon), FoK and one other skill.

FoK happens to be your damage dealer or you can actually dismiss FoK and use 2 other skills and just increase Grenades damage on your Affixes.

EDIT: I sure do with I could try on Closed Beta since.. Master Mode doesn't really give that much of a challenge :(
Edited by Chrizzle#1390 on 12/28/2013 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
12/28/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Chrizzle
EDIT: I sure do with I could try on Closed Beta since.. Master Mode doesn't really give that much of a challenge :(

Same challenge... learn to utilize your damage.

*hint*
chd =/= bad game
chc = good game

12/28/2013 08:45 AMPosted by Chrizzle
The good thing about RoS, having Smart drops, we could actually go Melee now. If only Azurewraith doesn't blow away those undeads :(

fight demons :)
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 12/28/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan how much life does that have (mode3)

I'm counting more than 10 zeros
Edited by KirusAlufras#1739 on 12/28/2013 10:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 12:32 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Featuring no pants at 2:43

Awesome!
Reply Quote
pants = off !
Reply Quote
:[ why did you make that video and this thread nyan... now we can all expect blizzard to bring the nerf bat to L4N or Smoke Screen hell even both once the other classes find out like usual.

We all knew this was possible with enough CDR and CR/Regen if you crunched the numbers but now that the cat is out of the box so expect a nerf. The video is cool but i kind of think we are all gonna pay the price for it as a class.
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 12/28/2013 10:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Man, belial got some sick dance moves in his last form. Didn't know he had it in him.
Reply Quote
Disappearing Pants of Mr. NYan!
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 11:27 AMPosted by DiEoxidE
Man, belial got some sick dance moves in his last form. Didn't know he had it in him.
clearly enjoying the fiery stream and some sick Nyan helicoptering

this requires smoke screen with CDreduction% and cost reduction% gear.. not Legacy nats; directly nothing about L4N needs a nerf

Invincibility is not directly damage nor navigating the map instantaneously. Overall damage and navigation still ceiling more so than working out 99.9% vs infinite survival in PvE
-- but for PvP it's unacceptable and could never go unnoticed even if we take down every video of it.

Focused mind @22.5 seconds (50%cdr) = 3.00/sec (including base +1)
and having 57.2% cost reduction = a cost per second of 1.00**

maths**
disc / [(cost(1-reduction%)/1.5s) - return] = casts * 1.5s
40 = (14(1 - reduction%)/1.5s) - 3 = casts * 1.5
40 / (4 - 3)
= 40 casts * 1.5

with base 40 up time 60 seconds
just +.5 more disc per sec that would last 120 seconds
another .5 = infinity

you can see how close to asymptotic (infinite) returns we are: X/(A- B) as the value of B approaches A

with NS we don't even need to hit those reduction% values and could do it
Edited by zoid#1554 on 12/28/2013 12:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Now just add pride's fall with this.

http://puu.sh/61zks.png
Reply Quote
Delete this thread please.
Reply Quote
12/28/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Zyrei
Delete this thread please.

i second this lol....we want some fun come ROS even if it only lasts for a while.

Also sure this can be done without L4N but using L4N makes it easier, and we all know how blizzard works, they NERF and when they NERF they NERF to the ground same with nightstalker and smoke screen.

While i have nothing against DH or any other class being able to stack enough CDR CR gear in order to use game breaking builds like this we all know blizzard hates it when things like this happen and they nerf the gear/class/skill etc etc beyond saving when they find out.

It will get its day eventually but i say let everyone have fun with it before its gone.

We dont need to be exposing our DH treachery like the proud zealous barbs all over the ROS streams the first week, look where that got them. Due to their own hubris now the average run in the mil barb player will never get to feel that feeling because a few lucky people got F&F and streamed it all for their own pride to the world and it resulted in severe nerfing to the class which affects the little guy in the end.

Lets not fall for that trap, were DH's were humble yet treacherous and we strike from the shadows where nobody expects it lol :P
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 12/28/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]