Diablo® III

Nyan god-mode build in RoS

Well, the moment they released or streamed a few, we already theorycrafting insane stuff.

And somehow, we're seeing them slowly as people get the required things we kinda need for what we thought of.

This is one of those things.

I'm off to PTR and try some stuff.. If this happens to work.. then DHs might actually turn out to be THE long range as it should be.
Reply Quote
View profile
Item lock in combat like what we have with skills~~~

I want to see how many people consider stacking 40% cdr and chain smoke... You need 50% cdr on gear (including gem - not paragon) which is pretty much every single slot.

In the ptr you don't even need to chain anything, the elites only use their abilities (as a group) once every 3-4 sec if that thing has cc.

My way of changing the skill (if it needs to be changed) is that the smoke cast off when we attack. So we can be targeted by the mobs exactly like those 6 dimension lurkers. Duration will be 2 sec and more with other runes.
Reply Quote
Man, belial got some sick dance moves in his last form. Didn't know he had it in him.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that with the background music. Actually after Nyan takes his pants there's some kind of a preparation for a crescendo and then Belial starts with his poison pools during the crescendo it looks like a night club LOL and Belial has pretty good movements though :) Great dancer.
Edited by Woogmoog#1877 on 12/29/2013 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
If anyone is worried it will get nerfed, I believe it won't. Why ??

100% smoke screen takes effort for 100% immunity..

There are tons of items in game that give 100% immunity by just equipping the gear.

Nyan can smoke screen for 100% (requres 11 pieces of gear )immunity against Beliel or Nyan can just equip an ONE Amulet that gives 100% immunity against Beliel's attacks = Works out to the exact same BS ...

God mode is intented in RoS.. " At some point the player should feel super powerful" ... unquote.
Reply Quote
If anyone is worried it will get nerfed, I believe it won't. Why ??

Its working as intended, no fear of nerfing
Reply Quote
View profile
12/30/2013 08:47 AMPosted by BlackVenom

God mode is intented in RoS.. " At some point the player should feel super powerful" ... unquote.

Even if it wasn't, the players will seek it regardless and find the way....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]