Diablo® III

beta-avatar.jpg

that's the image name of our forum avatars. just thought you'd like to know, lol.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/static/local-common/images/d3/portraits/beta-avatar.jpg?v=58-73
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
I wanna defend Blizzard on this one. I wanna say, "Ah, ya know, adding avatars isn't something you can just do in one day. It's not a huge deal and isn't something that is highly visible."

And then I remember how many different icons were added for the stash tabs...
Reply Quote
hahahaa
Reply Quote
icons were added for the stash tabs...
The most important part is underlined.
Reply Quote
They will not spend 1 cent more than they absolutely have to on the diablo brand, and that includes website development. They simply do not care about quality.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
$40 for RoS when we still have beta avatars??? In what Universe Does This equate to Truth???
Reply Quote
One of the many things they talked about & never actually had the ambition to do, it's comical how little this branch of blizzard actually does.

PC Diablo players deserve so much more imo, but hey, if people keep paying for less, less is what they will keep getting.
Reply Quote
When avatars finally make it out of beta, mine is going to be a simple

BOA
FTW

stacked in a square.

or, maybe

SFL
FTW
Edited by Otis#1467 on 12/29/2013 10:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Otis
When avatars finally make it out of beta, mine is going to be a simple

BOA
FTW

stacked in a square.

or, maybe

SFL
FTW

Wow, you honestly think you'll be able to upload your own image? All we are asking for is like class portraits, LOL.
Edited by OneL#1628 on 12/29/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
What the hell did I just read...
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Vresiberba

http://us.battle.net/d3/static/local-common/images/d3/portraits/beta-avatar.jpg?v=58-73

beta-avatar.jpg
Edited by Enigma#1917 on 12/29/2013 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Enigma

beta-avatar.jpg

What do you expect me to say at this stage? Oh, noow I get it! Avatar...
Reply Quote
Yeah it is sad that the web team has never been given time to dix this issue that was obviously meant to have been solved before the beta ended.
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Empty1
Yeah it is sad that the web team has never been given time to dix this issue that was obviously meant to have been solved before the beta ended.

...Yeah, it's sad.
Reply Quote
Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]