Diablo® III

beta-avatar.jpg

To that I say...Look at all the things there were promised in Diablo 3? I.e. Elemental damage. Runes with levels and flavor. Team death match arena. The list goes on and on.

I can't argue with that. I'll never buy another game at launch again, let alone pre-ordering, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much for anything in the pipeline. My D3 purchase was one of the worst consumer experiences that I can remember, and even now I wouldn't recommend that anyone spend money on it, but... I just don't want to let that bad experience suck all the joy out of gaming. I love games too much for that.
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 07:41 PMPosted by OneL
that's the image name of our forum avatars. just thought you'd like to know, lol.

WE ARE STILL IN BETA STATE AFTER 2 YEARS WOOO HOOOOO
caps off...

http://us.battle.net/d3/static/local-common/images/d3/portraits/beta-avatar.jpg
Edited by Gorbak#2565 on 1/1/2014 2:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
You all need something better to do. I hear McDonald's has a high turnover rate...
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 02:54 PMPosted by supahvyruss
You all need something better to do. I hear McDonald's has a high turnover rate...

I'm literally a rock star and have a show I'm prepping for in February. Have you done anything even half as cool?
Reply Quote
Yeah.. but it's SO difficult for the blizzard folks to implement this.

Heh! It took them a week or two to correct a mis-print on a few pictures on the freaking main page! And those were used as a selling point for their console version!

If it takes THAT long for something that important, how much time do you think they need for several unimportant pictures in a forum for people who already bought the game?

It will come though.. probably two avatars as part of the second expansion pack and one extra if you buy the deluxe version...
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 03:10 PMPosted by Darg

I'm literally a rock star and have a show I'm prepping for in February. Have you done anything even half as cool?
You ever jump from a perfectly fine flying aircraft? Ever climb a 15,000 ft mountain?

What band do you come from? I may have heard some of your music.

If he was a rock star he wouldn't be prepping for a single show a month away.
Reply Quote
Darg, have a listen and weep:

http://artcreato9.wix.com/avicolonmusic
Reply Quote
My avatar:

http://i.imgur.com/6y6Nvaw.jpg

;D
Reply Quote
Will we ever get a blue response??
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 04:17 PMPosted by Jackal
Will we ever get a blue response??

Maybe, but we'll have to keep the thread alive until tomorrow. I'm guessing that the CM team isn't all back from vacation yet, it being New Year's day and all. Let 'em get over their hangovers.

BTW... Happy New Year, everybody!
Reply Quote
12/30/2013 08:10 AMPosted by Bloggins
why not let us use our banners as an avatar?

I really like this idea.
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 03:58 PMPosted by mikeab7925
you guys are wasting your time with this in general discussion. the website features area is where this should be directed. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3355036/ there never seems to be much attention there about it as everyone posts it here and it never gets redirected. some should start a topic there and have everyone post there to bring attention to it.

Come on, you know that nobody ever posts (or looks for) stuff anywhere but in GD. Even the PTR forums are a ghost town, lately.

You raise a good point, though, so: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11040734871

why not let us use our banners as an avatar?

I really like this idea.

It's a dandy, for sure. Letting us use our character portraits, Paragon frames and all, would also be excellent.
Edited by Waitubold#1127 on 1/1/2014 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sad :)
Reply Quote
I heard its very hard to create some imagines . loll I really amaze over 2 years and still no avatar.
Reply Quote
Please!! For all that is good! At least give us the six class based avatars! 12 more images to upload!

As it may seem easy, the fact is it involve with some really complex systems like Portrait Picker UI etc..
It's something that we are very interested in exploring and we've talked about it very much. I think the real challenge for us is finding a Portait system that really feels like it could fit into what the core fantasy of what Diablo is all about. One of the focuses for us in RoS is focusing on the core elements, loot and new modes, and I think we're off to a really interesting direction and I think the future is going to be really interesting, but again, we're just focusing on what's in front of us and hopefully at some point in the future we can implement Portrait system.

TL;DR: Soon.
Edited by Logic#1307 on 1/1/2014 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]