Diablo® III

Question regarding new ilvl 70 HF ring

Can you wear it with the ilvl 63 ring? Normally item level doesn't make a difference in terms of item uniqueness but it's made from different materials so does that qualify it as being a different item?

Also from the looks of it the 2.0 ilvl 63 HF ring will be inferior to the current ones on live with the splitting of affixes into primary and secondary along with the trifecta nerfs for non ilvl 70 items. If that is the case, and assuming you can wear both ilvl 70 and 63 rings is it worth it to try getting a high end ilvl 63 ring? Or are the legendary rings in RoS so much better that it's not even worth farming for a godly ilvl 63 HF ring?
Reply Quote
View profile
tbh those are good question but I think you are better finding your answer in the RoS discussion. I have no idea what will the future be but for the looks of ptr and some random beta info these are my guess.

No. You can't use the i70 HF with your i63 or i60 as long as they are Hellfire Rings.

The ingredients for the new Uber boss maybe
1. Leoric, The Skeleton King
2. Zoltun Kulle
3. Ghom
4. Izual
...4 Keys = 4 Gates
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]