Diablo® III

SoJ sell/keep/trash, help pls

5% poison dmg
+10 max discipline
+30% elite damage
+12% grenades

hello fellow DH's out there hope you guys can help me out here and thank you guys in advance. i got this item last night and was wondering what to do with it. money is low and i always wanted to upgrade my gears, hopefully this item will help me out. anybody know the price check for this?
Reply Quote
Not sure how popular Grenades skill bonus is, but try searching the AH and price match a SoJ that's similar to yours:

All armours, Level 60--, Rarity Legendary

Try these filters: Bonus vs Elites 25, Max Discipline 9, Demon Hunter Skill: Grenades 10
Reply Quote
I see them going for around 50 - 100million on buyout prices, but that's cold damage.
Reply Quote
Nice rolls Darkspawn :-) I'm yet to roll a SoJ (let alone a good one).

Definitely don't trash, it's worth millions of gold.

I can't PC for you now (I'm at work), but it's definitely worth something.

With regards to keeping it (as per your heading), well do you like to use grenades as a skill? They have been vastly improved as compared to live (at least on paper).

Some info for you to think about from datamine (RoS beta):

http://www.diablofans.com/news/47864-reaper-of-souls-highlights-all-class-changes

Specifically:

Grenades - Renamed to Grenade. Now deals 180% damage (up from 95%)
Cluster Grenades - Now deal 200% damage (up from 112%). Distance increased to 9 yards (up from 8)
Fire Bomb replaced by Grenade Cache - Now reads: Throw out 3 grenades that explode for 180% weapon damage as Fire each (previously: Throw a single grenade that deals 124% weapon damage as Fire)
Stun Grenade - Stun chance now 20% (down from 25%)
Gas Grenades - Now deals 180% damage (up from 95%). Additional damage is now 120% (up from 25%)

Grenadier - Now increases damage of grenades by 20% (previously reduced Grenades cost by 2 Hatred). Adds increased explosion size of Grenades by 40%. Giant grenade now deals 1000% damage (up from 450%)

Silver

**EDIT** Some more food for thought - many people have mentioned that a SoJ will be viable as a legacy item in RoS due to the 30% bonus to elites. If you don't like Grenades as a skill bonus you could always choose to reroll this as well with the Mystic.
Edited by Silver#6986 on 1/2/2014 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 07:23 PMPosted by Silver
**EDIT** Some more food for thought - many people have mentioned that a SoJ will be viable as a legacy item in RoS due to the 30% bonus to elites. If you don't like Grenades as a skill bonus you could always choose to reroll this as well with the Mystic.

I heard some people say class specific affix like this can't be rerolled.
Reply Quote
What would you be looking to sell it for? I've been searching for A grenades SoJ.
Reply Quote
According to Nyan you can (at least on cloak) - it counts as a Primary Affix:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11040394082?page=4#61

01/02/2014 09:11 PMPosted by Autarch
I heard some people say class specific affix like this can't be rerolled.

Silver
Edited by Silver#6986 on 1/2/2014 11:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]