Diablo® III

RoS change ups.

here is my current build.Gear acquired via grinding and trades. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/donkeygravy-1458/hero/19395145

My toon is very dependent on Set items. Amulet, Bracers, and gloves are crap but I'm still at a decent 237k damage with quite a bit of life on hit. With the changes coming to the game are currently held items going to become worthless once the new items start dropping? Existing items won't get re-rolled will they? In the PTR it did not take me very long to get some significant upgrades which makes me equal parts happy and bummed. I did a lot of trading and grinding to get my DH ready for inferno and come march all that work amounts to nothing. Ill bet within a week of release Ill be totally re-geared.

Any tips on how to prepare for whats coming? I am half tempted to just off all my gear in the RMAH and get a few bucks while I can and just start from scratch
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey buddy <(^^<) I'm actually working on a write up about preping for RoS on the DH's. So be patient!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]