Diablo® III

PTR Release Date?

So can we expect to have the PTR patch go live a while before the ROS launch or will it only be like a month or so before launch?
Reply Quote
I'm always hoping for tues or the one after...

Live sucks compared to PTR :) cannot wait!
Reply Quote
The builds on the PTR are so much more fun then on live!
Reply Quote
View profile
I expect that Patch 2.0 will be released the same day the AHs are removed, especially since it IS on a Tuesday.

I highly doubt Blizz will let any of the Loot 2.0 items hit the AH.

This will give us a week to play around in 2.0 before RoS is released.
Reply Quote
See I think of it as the pre-expansion patch, so I wouldn't think it would launch THAT close to the ROS launch.

I don't think they care about 2.0 items hitting the AH because they will only be level 60 items so they won't matter in the grand scheme of things.
Reply Quote
I suspect the patch will roll out when the AH shuts down. Maybe a bit sooner, but I doubt it. I doubt it will go live the same day as RoS because that's just begging for a train wreck. I don't think we'll see it anytime soon because there are still some issues that need to get resolved/tested on the PTR before going forward.
Reply Quote
The AH shutdown is the week before ROS you dont think they will give us more time with it then that?
Reply Quote
It'll be out long before AH shutdown. Blizz said 'pre-expansion patch'. PTR usually doesn't last too long.

AH has no bearing on 2.0 or RoS because:

1) Legendaries are BoA so only rares and non-BoA mats will be traded in AH.
2) All level 60 content (including 2.0) will be useless at level 70.
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 02:37 PMPosted by Rennix
The AH shutdown is the week before ROS you dont think they will give us more time with it then that?

Why would they?
Reply Quote
01/02/2014 02:03 PMPosted by BobWitchDR
I doubt it will go live the same day as RoS because that's just begging for a train wreck

well said
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]