Diablo® III

Need Help Like Now.....

Hello all,

I just got my DH to 60 a few days ago, and he is currently the most undergeared piece of **** you guys will every see. Literally, I can barely do inferno without dying to every mob. So, i am kindly asking you guys for a few things.

1) Is it possible that I could be given some gear that is trash to you guys, but a upgrade for me. 2) If that is not possible ( I understand why), then I will need tips on build and gear that would help me in higher MP levels.

Anyways guys, I'm sorry for asking for gear, I try not to be a greedy 12 year old that we get on these forums a lot. Add me at Dragonblods#1153 if you care to help

PS: I am in Hawaii on vacation until Monday, December 30. I can go on if you guys are willing to help, but I cannot play, due to a sh*tty mac laptop.
Reply Quote
12/26/2013 08:21 PMPosted by Dragonblods
Hello all,

I just got my DH to 60 a few days ago, and he is currently the most undergeared piece of **** you guys will every see. Literally, I can barely do inferno without dying to every mob. So, i am kindly asking you guys for a few things.

1) Is it possible that I could be given some gear that is trash to you guys, but a upgrade for me. 2) If that is not possible ( I understand why), then I will need tips on build and gear that would help me in higher MP levels.

Anyways guys, I'm sorry for asking for gear, I try not to be a greedy 12 year old that we get on these forums a lot. Add me at Dragonblods#1153 if you care to help

PS: I am in Hawaii on vacation until Monday, December 30. I can go on if you guys are willing to help, but I cannot play, due to a sh*tty mac laptop.

Add me and I can help you in game when you get back. Enjoy your vacation!

DiEoxidE#1987
Reply Quote
Your ice climbers aren't bad, but no movement speed, ouch!

Your DH does need a lot of work. Do you have a spare $5? You can get 100M in the real money auction house and get a lot of significant upgrades for a few million each.

When gearing look for dex, vitality, all resist, crit chance, crit damage, and attack speed. You want a balance of those attributes.

You'll want to get movement speed up to 24% first order of business. The best way to do that is with Inna's Temperance for your legs and either Natalya's Bloody Footprints or Ice Climbers with MS on your boots. You can probably get Inna's pants and Nat's boots for a few million each. I'd go with Nat's boots if I were you for the set bonus. I use Ice Climbers because I run a high life regen build, but that's not the norm.

For your weapon you should get a weapon with crit damage and a socket and at least 1200 dps. For your budget you are probably looking at a single socket Manticore, try to find one with dex and decent crit damage and put an emerald in it. A Windforce with a ruby wouldn't be bad either if you are attracted to the knockback and the lifesteal will help keep your health up, you can get lifesteal on a single socket Manticore too.

Then I'd probably get a Natalya's Embrace cloak, with either all resist or vitality, and a Natalya's Reflection ring. For the reflection you can probably afford one with crit damage as well as the innate attack speed. You'll also get nice set bonuses from the Nat's pieces.

Then go for a Vile Ward for your shoulders, you should be able to afford one for a few million with close to 200 dex and maybe some vitality. This will also get you some all resist. Then pickup a Mempo of Twilight with as much dex as you can afford, and this will give you more all resist. You won't be able to get crit chance on your Mempo but that's ok for now.

The rest of the pieces are up to you. A witching hour with vitality or all resist is nice. For the gloves I'd just try to get some crit chance and crit damage and dex and for bracers go for dex and vitality and crit chance, Strongarm Bracers are nice and can be had for cheap.

Later on you might want to consider crafting bracers, gloves, and shoulders. But you need demonic essences from farming higher MP levels which you can't do with your current gear.

I'm pretty broke at the moment but if DiE doesn't get to you I can definitely grab you a few pieces of gear that I mentioned. Pretty sure I could pickup 5-6 decent upgrades for you for 20-30M easy.
Reply Quote
You could also take advantage of Nyan's gearing service, go give him a hug.
Reply Quote
12/27/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Merlin
Your ice climbers aren't bad, but no movement speed, ouch!

Your DH does need a lot of work. Do you have a spare $5? You can get 100M in the real money auction house and get a lot of significant upgrades for a few million each.

When gearing look for dex, vitality, all resist, crit chance, crit damage, and attack speed. You want a balance of those attributes.

You'll want to get movement speed up to 24% first order of business. The best way to do that is with Inna's Temperance for your legs and either Natalya's Bloody Footprints or Ice Climbers with MS on your boots. You can probably get Inna's pants and Nat's boots for a few million each. I'd go with Nat's boots if I were you for the set bonus. I use Ice Climbers because I run a high life regen build, but that's not the norm.

For your weapon you should get a weapon with crit damage and a socket and at least 1200 dps. For your budget you are probably looking at a single socket Manticore, try to find one with dex and decent crit damage and put an emerald in it. A Windforce with a ruby wouldn't be bad either if you are attracted to the knockback and the lifesteal will help keep your health up, you can get lifesteal on a single socket Manticore too.

Then I'd probably get a Natalya's Embrace cloak, with either all resist or vitality, and a Natalya's Reflection ring. For the reflection you can probably afford one with crit damage as well as the innate attack speed. You'll also get nice set bonuses from the Nat's pieces.

Then go for a Vile Ward for your shoulders, you should be able to afford one for a few million with close to 200 dex and maybe some vitality. This will also get you some all resist. Then pickup a Mempo of Twilight with as much dex as you can afford, and this will give you more all resist. You won't be able to get crit chance on your Mempo but that's ok for now.

The rest of the pieces are up to you. A witching hour with vitality or all resist is nice. For the gloves I'd just try to get some crit chance and crit damage and dex and for bracers go for dex and vitality and crit chance, Strongarm Bracers are nice and can be had for cheap.

Later on you might want to consider crafting bracers, gloves, and shoulders. But you need demonic essences from farming higher MP levels which you can't do with your current gear.

I'm pretty broke at the moment but if DiE doesn't get to you I can definitely grab you a few pieces of gear that I mentioned. Pretty sure I could pickup 5-6 decent upgrades for you for 20-30M easy.

Jeez man, thanks so much for the help. I will definitely follow your advice man, thanks again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]