Diablo® III

Is averaging 400m xp/h solo possible?

Honest question.

I'm new to barb.
Reply Quote
Welcome! Be sure to checkout the sticky at the top of the barb forums here for Builds, Gearing, and Barb Mechanics. Lots of fantastic info up there.

Just because this title will end up on searches :)
Reply Quote
what is this "xp/h" you speak of?
Reply Quote
View profile
Only with a paladin.
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 08:49 AMPosted by silverfire
what is this "xp/h" you speak of?

XP per hour? "New to barb" and "honest question" in the same sentence from Zapro, it could be a legitinate question or he's trolling. I say it's 50/50.
Reply Quote
This thread calls for more video proof.
Reply Quote
I don't doubt that he can do it. Chaz was already very close months ago.
Reply Quote
Has science gone too far?
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 10:44 AMPosted by zapro

Yes! They are making human organs with 3D printers now-a-days. The day is coming when you can't even sell your own kidney for some quick cash.
Reply Quote
I can easily do 40M XP/H. Is that ok?
Reply Quote
01/06/2014 06:52 PMPosted by Argos

Yes! They are making human organs with 3D printers now-a-days. The day is coming when you can't even sell your own kidney for some quick cash.

What a travesty. How will I fund my bi-weekly trips to Tijuana now?
Reply Quote
View profile
01/07/2014 12:47 AMPosted by Takkonen

From my limited knowledge of human anatomy, I'm thinking you'd only be able to fund perhaps two trips, and I'm guessing the second trip might not be so pleasant....
Reply Quote

From my limited knowledge of human anatomy, I'm thinking you'd only be able to fund perhaps two trips, and I'm guessing the second trip might not be so pleasant....

Oh, I'm not using mine. Although when I read that again he did say "your own" so my mistake.
Reply Quote

Oh, I'm not using mine. Although when I read that again he did say "your own" so my mistake.

Fellas, you're not thinking. Sell both your kidneys, buy a 3D printer, make unlimited supply of kidneys. Cha ching!!!! Mo money!
Reply Quote

Fellas, you're not thinking. Sell both your kidneys, buy a 3D printer, make unlimited supply of kidneys. Cha ching!!!! Mo money!

Hmmm.... are we off topic?

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
Edited by Argos#1307 on 1/7/2014 5:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
stop d1kin around and explain it.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/07/2014 05:56 AMPosted by BigBaller
stop d1kin around and explain it.

http://m.livescience.com/39885-3d-printing-to-deliver-organs.html
It's really quite interesting.
Reply Quote
View profile
not really. you get to experience more in life per hour, but possibly diminishing returns on experience as your sustain starts dropping. 3d printed kidney will probably only pad sheet EHP while actually suffering TEHP :-P
Reply Quote
InnerTurmoil, although I agree with your deduction, you grossly underestimate the value of DPS (Duplicate Parts & Spares). Sold in AH or RMAH this could be an extremely valuable commodity, which could fund many weekends to Tijuana.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]