Hello Tyene, and welcome back. :)
Regarding your gear, pretty much everything is in need of replacing. I suggest the following:
- Up your Effective Health Pool by crafting Bracers similar to mine http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RedCell-1728/hero/21180672
- Craft Archon Shoulders and Gloves as well (shoulders are another great slot to get life and all res)
- For your helm, it sounds like Mempos with 9% IAS and CC are going to be pretty good in ROS since you can re-roll that 180 dex for upwards of 300 so I hear. Also, IAS won't roll as high in ROS.
- Amulet - you need to get one with high CD and CC; average damage or IAS is a plus.
- Rings - get ones that have 3 of the four damage affixes (IAS, CC, CD, and Average Damage).
- Chest - get a Nat's cloak with at least some Vit. I like cloaks with: 175+ Dex, 75+ Vit, and 9+ Max Disc.
- Pants - okay for now, but later you could get some with res all or vit on them.
- Boots - okay for now, but later you could get some with higher Dex.
- Belt - that WH is pretty low, get another with higher Dex, 9% IAS, 45 CD, and whatever flavor stat you can afford.
- Windforce - get one with a Socket and 49 - 50% Weapon Damage and throw a Marquis ruby in it or a Radiant Star Emerald.
Goals for your DH:
400 Res All
I would start by crafting Shoulders and bracers to get my EHP up.