Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey Guys! I bought D3 at launch and played the hell out of it and to be honest burnt myself out and took a little break for Starcraft 2 and a little bit of WoW. Next thing you know I got bought a house and had a baby and Kaaabaaaam!! Haven't picked it up regularly since haha.
I love this game and played alot of D2 when I was a kid and just not getting back into it and excited for RoS. Now I havent kept track of all the patch changes and I know my toon is way out of date but was wondering if you can all take a look at her and tell me what is decent, what is crap, and what I should work towards I would really appreciate it. Here she is:
Edit:1 For most people to know I will probably only be able to play a max of 15 hours a week or so in the evening so I can put in the time like I used to!
Edited by BeepImaJeep#1535 on 1/6/2014 10:41 AM PST
Hello Tyene, and welcome back. :)
Regarding your gear, pretty much everything is in need of replacing. I suggest the following:
- Up your Effective Health Pool by crafting Bracers similar to mine http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RedCell-1728/hero/21180672
- Craft Archon Shoulders and Gloves as well (shoulders are another great slot to get life and all res)
- For your helm, it sounds like Mempos with 9% IAS and CC are going to be pretty good in ROS since you can re-roll that 180 dex for upwards of 300 so I hear. Also, IAS won't roll as high in ROS.
- Amulet - you need to get one with high CD and CC; average damage or IAS is a plus.
- Rings - get ones that have 3 of the four damage affixes (IAS, CC, CD, and Average Damage).
- Chest - get a Nat's cloak with at least some Vit. I like cloaks with: 175+ Dex, 75+ Vit, and 9+ Max Disc.
- Pants - okay for now, but later you could get some with res all or vit on them.
- Boots - okay for now, but later you could get some with higher Dex.
- Belt - that WH is pretty low, get another with higher Dex, 9% IAS, 45 CD, and whatever flavor stat you can afford.
- Windforce - get one with a Socket and 49 - 50% Weapon Damage and throw a Marquis ruby in it or a Radiant Star Emerald.
Goals for your DH:
400 Res All
I would start by crafting Shoulders and bracers to get my EHP up.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.