01/03/2014 04:59 PM
Posted by Lylirra
- How is having only six skill lots negatively impacting your gameplay experience right now? If you can cite specific examples, even better!
- On the flip side, how would having an extra skill slot improve your game experience?
- If you had a 7th skill slot, what additional spells or abilities would you add to your bar (on top of the builds you use currently)?
Note that players will get a 4th passive slot at level 70.
(note eu server)
1) It influences my gameplay experience negative, because I like to use several spells.
Example: My monk uses Cyclone to pull mobs, there is no other real active spell.
Example2: My Witchdoctor uses Firebats and has to use Locust Swarm to pull mobs, but I want to be able to have a default attack aswell... No Space!
2) With a seventh spell: I could make my build what I want it to be, this is my current build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WfgSdk!!cZYcba
I need one defensive spell for obvious reasons, I chose serenity. The reminder is required to pull mobs, deal damage to them with Sweeping Wind, buff the party with a Mantra, and also getting into position with Dashing Strike.
3) Exploding Palm would fit really well into my build but I can't get it. Aswell as Blinding Flash to CC the pulled mobs.
For my WD I'd actually get another support spell, so even though I'd like to hvae a default attack, I'd probably end up choosing the more effective build instead of the more fun build.
Perhaps having a default attack (one spell from the first row) on left click shouldn't be editable?
"4)" On the other hand, I got kind of used to a limited system, and the good thing about is, when I play in multiplayer with similiar classes they still use different spells - that is cool. And imo should be kept.