Diablo® III

Hi. I like turrets and cluster bombs.

I stop playing when I could not do anything with my demon hunter. I want to try and gain levels..have fun before the xpack. I seem to have the most fun as a trap build. So going to focus a cluster bomb/trap build. I have a few questions.

Whats a good spot for a weakass 60 to farm and get some levels?
also a good build if it can even be done. :)

Ty
Reply Quote
Do a search on paragon leveling. I'm not an expert, but there's good runs you can do in all the acts. I tend to like act 3 keeps, arreat crater, and bridge. Good mob density and good for aoe skills.

I see you are playing self found, or looks like it. You're going to probably need to stick to MP0-1.

Personally I wouldn't run cluster bombs with spike traps, too much hatred cost on cluster bombs to run it with other spenders. If you want to run a standard build try reading Nyan's thread. If you want to run your own build go for it. But a traps and sentry build can work well and entangling shot is a nice skill to keep mobs at bay. A grenades and cluster arrow build can work well too. Ballistics is a waste in your build, you're much better off with other passives. You really need to be using 2-3 skills with rockets for ballistics to be worth it.
Reply Quote
Thank you for the tips, and ya I don't buy stuff on ah. SO hmmm, Grenades with traps and turrets. I will check out the guide ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]