Diablo® III

(PS3) Need more legit HC players for friends

I'm not recruiting for any guild. Just wanted to say so right away.

You can add who you want, play with who you want, it doesn't matter to me. I'll tell you how I play:

100% self-found. If you need gear and I can afford it, I'll offer it to you, but I refuse to accept anything.
    100% legit. If you mod or dupe in my game, I'll block you. If you talk about modding or duping like it's the shiznit and you're actively modding or duping in other games, I'll most likely block you then, as well.
    When you're in my game, please have a mic. You don't necessarily have to talk all the time, but hey, I'd like to communicate with you where we're going and what our goal in the game is, because it's not always questing.

Please post your ID here or add me on for HC play. samsaz81
:)

EDIT: Preferred play times would be daytime, work allowing. I have solid friends who prefer to play well into the night. Feel free to post your preferred game times here or via PSN message.
Edited by samsaz81#1421 on 1/8/2014 11:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 10:41 AMPosted by PandaKisses
Im starting hardcore soon, and true enough i don't mod at all but i do love selling gear :) i would expand to hardcore too, im short of 2 players to get max Magic find. Interested in playing?

Are you absolutely sure you have never said in these forums that you mod? hmm?
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 10:41 AMPosted by PandaKisses
Im starting hardcore soon, and true enough i don't mod at all but i do love selling gear :) i would expand to hardcore too, im short of 2 players to get max Magic find. Interested in playing?

Not sure if being sarcastic, serious, or.... otherwise. Lmao. You a funny guy.
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 10:37 AMPosted by samsaz81
If you talk about modding or duping like it's the shiznit and you're actively modding or duping in other games, I'll most likely block you then, as well.

Sorry PandaKisses, this includes the forums as well. You've admitted to duping and others have claimed you mod. Regardless if you mod or not, you admit yourself you dupe. I'm not judging you for it, I just gotta respectfully decline your invite. You have my best.
Reply Quote
Nha, he is no mod guy. He is just very lucky.
Tomorrow he will loot perfect mempo, crasy weapon etc...
And in 3 days he'll have so many dream gear in in HC... he will start selling.
Reply Quote
Hey sam, find anyone else? I'd like to get a couple more HC on my list too.
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 12:25 PMPosted by AceBro
Hey sam, find anyone else? I'd like to get a couple more HC on my list too.

Still too early, but I'm bumping this baby every now & then to get some fresh blood!
Reply Quote
You're not the only one CONSTANTLY bumping their thread for attention...

*snicker*... ^_-
Edited by SoulStrykar#1292 on 1/8/2014 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Could someone take me by the end of Acts 1,2,3 and 4? Only for me to unlock these acts and not have to is playing all over again ...

I'm playing in HardCore (Ps3) and I need help to unlock only the Acts of nightmares difficulty

thank you

My PSN ID is: AlucardRDS
Reply Quote
You are like a moth to the flame. So predictable it's pathetic.

Nobody pointed you out in that post, but your egotistical self had to pop your tiny little head in and add a comment. Why? Because you can't help but try and make yourself known. Unfortunately for you, sad little boy, it's the wrong kind of attention. You're drowning. Your guild is failing because your terrible leadership. Everyone else that was there, leadership or otherwise, has left you to drown because of how treat other people and how you act. Nobody is going to save you, so keep flapping around, drowning, begging for attention.

You are right about one thing, everyone is watching... watching you burn, spiraling out of control and it's hilarious for us to watch you continue to dig yourself deeper. You're almost at 6 feet now little boy, keep on digging.

Dance puppet, dance!
*pats you on the head* Thatta boy, good job.
*wink* ;)
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Radamanthys
Could someone take me by the end of Acts 1,2,3 and 4? Only for me to unlock these acts and not have to is playing all over again ...

I'm playing in HardCore (Ps3) and I need help to unlock only the Acts of nightmares difficulty

thank you

My PSN ID is: AlucardRDS

I'm gonna say no. I just don't understand how someone can legitimately skip any acts in hardcore mode and not be extremely lucky. It actually bothers me quite a bit when someone dies in my game, no matter the reason, and I make sure everyone that plays with me knows how I feel. If this was softcore I'd say yes.

If someone else wants to help you out with that, then by all means keep asking here. But it does give the impression of cheating when you skip acts in hardcore mode. The game doesn't have any bonus acts for completing the game entirely; it's still acts 1-4 + Whimseyshire.

Now if you want to do repeated runs through certain areas in the game where it's much more safe, I'd be alright. I'm not against pushing the envelope, I'm against pushing it much too far and giving the impression of cheating.
Edited by samsaz81#1421 on 1/8/2014 7:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Makes sense. Without adventure mode yet (something in RoS) there's no point in skipping. You actually get bonus gold and experience for questing while farming. It makes more sense to do this than get rushed and chance getting killed.
Reply Quote
01/08/2014 12:43 PMPosted by SoulStrykar
You're not the only one CONSTANTLY bumping their thread for attention...

*snicker*... ^_-

I don't see what's wrong with it, honestly. They get results. If only this forum was a bit more moderated, we might see some quality people/players posting more often. There's so much drama & hate here, most self-respecting people gravitate elsewhere most of the time. So I'm hoping to catch some new D3 players as soon as they come in. Do you play HC? :)
Reply Quote
We definitely need more HC players, so far it is a very small group.
Reply Quote
I agree with you Nova we need more legit players to play with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]