Diablo® III

I am angry.

First of all I would like to say that this issue has been reported before, and I have chimed in on the threads. I would also like to bring up the discussion once again because the official fix from Blizzard is unsatisfactory.

I purchased D3 for PS3 on day one. I had pre-ordered the game specifically for the console because my PC was older.

D3 worked great for about 2 weeks and then the patch on 10/1 went live.

Ever since then I have been unable to join an online game. I usually can not find a "quick match". Usually when I do this I spawn in my own game, alone. If I do happen to find a match I see the players in the game I'm joining and when I select start I am stuck in an very long loading screen that never ends.

I read the posts and I saw that a Belkin router may be the cause but I only have a Belkin. I should not have to replace my router because Blizzard will not fix a bug that affects a small minority of players.

I honestly believe Blizzard will not fix the issue because only a hand full of Belkin owners are affected.

Please Blizzard, fix this issue because the best part about D3 is the multiplayer. Without it, its just another junk game that will go toward my trade-in account at Gamestop.
Reply Quote
83 Orc Death Knight
Just out of curiosity have you checked to see if there is a firmware update for your router? I know in some instances there are updates on hardware. My guess is that if blizzard performs an operation using method x, then I would guess there are a lot of other companies out there doing the same. Just a thought.. I have had issues in the past where a firmware update fixed issues with a linksys router.
Reply Quote
I will triple check this. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software for my router several times and tonight when I go home I will go to the manufacturer's website.
Reply Quote
Don't waste your time doing all of that. It's obvious that there is not going to be a fix. However, there is a trick to get around it. Read this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10138974019
The walk around is in here along with many other players who are having the same problem.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]