Diablo® III

L4N / Legacy Nats BIS for RoS?

Been snapping up different legacy hats pieces in preparation for RoS. I haven't been able to re-roll them using the enchanter yet as my last character copy didn't include L4N pieces but will def. test it out for the community if there is another wipe prior to official launch.

My question would be for those who are using L4N for RoS, do you think it'll be best in slot with the proper rolls? I can see SS being the ideal skill for higher torment levels where avoiding hits would far outweigh face tanking.

Another question would be what are the best pieces to collect today from the AH? Given that you can roll 6% CC on level 60 legendary rings with the mystic, is it better to buy a CD / IAS Nat's Ring and reroll life regen into 6% CC rather than the capped 4% CC on the current Nat's Ring?

This also applies to the ultra expensive Nat's gaze helm. Can you roll the Armor into 6% CC in the helm making it even better than the 2b+ helm with 4% CC today?
Reply Quote
The Ring of Royal Grandeur also makes this set even more exciting in theory:

http://mylzh.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4228&d=1385276127
Reply Quote
Might want to hit up Nyan with those questions, he posted about his rerolls here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11040394082?page=4#61

Silver
Reply Quote
View profile
Legacy natalya's set will still be very useful in RoS. I highly suggest to keep it. However the usefulness of it will depend on the player. The main gimp from the legacy natalya's set is the eHP, limitations of the ring, and lack of skill bonuses that can be provided (unless you re-roll armor on say the boots for example).

Helm -> Maximum 400 dex?
Boots -> Maximum 300 dex?
Ring -> Maximum 300 dex?
Cloak -> Maximum 300 dex?

Note that even though items are legecy items are level 60, the still have their own individual ranking (similar to the old level 60, 61, 62 items) within that level 60 item. Mempo can roll up to 500 dex, but natalya's gaze can't.
Reply Quote
Interesting Nyan - I had no idea that even within the level 60 items, there are limitations.

So it seems like the best option would be to find the BiS legacy nat gear today and try to roll it up to a higher dex (or an open socket for the ring).

Also been noticing the shortage of legacy hats on the AH as well.
Reply Quote
This may enlighten you.

"Whatever legendary you might think to keep for RoS, you must realize that rerolling legendary items costs you one forgotten soul (the new brimstone from salvaging a legendary item) and they are extremely rare,which means that by the time you will have enough of them to enchant your legacy items multiple times, you will be most likely in a position where the gear you equip is better"

GL
Reply Quote
01/09/2014 11:22 PMPosted by Cameo
This may enlighten you.

"Whatever legendary you might think to keep for RoS, you must realize that rerolling legendary items costs you one forgotten soul (the new brimstone from salvaging a legendary item) and they are extremely rare,which means that by the time you will have enough of them to enchant your legacy items multiple times, you will be most likely in a position where the gear you equip is better"

GL

i'm not sure how much they'll nerf the legendary drop for release but leg drops in normal that are often used for forgotten souls (not the torment only legends which are hard to farm) are fairly common right now. i hope it stays that way!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]