Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you ~ Revision Pre-Xpac

10/10 really great gear!
Reply Quote
Attilio,

8.5/10. Try to get your All rez up and lose OWE. Also a better mempo might do. Pretty good tho.
Reply Quote
@ChronoTriggr

Nice HP and damage to boot. Nice rare armor giving you that life boost. 10/10.
Reply Quote
@Joshuha

Nice TR monk. No major complaints! Love your AR rings that allow you to get extra vit from your chest and pants! 9/10
Reply Quote
@Obiedge

Pretty solid Monk! I would suggest increase CD% just little more to help your cyclones. Another thing that make me wonder why did you chose Near Death Experience as Passive since you have good armor and decent vitality/hp not mention you're using serenity for tough moments... I would go with Combination strike to increase your DPS :)

Nice monk btw! 9/10
Edited by Tiarly#1553 on 1/20/2014 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Tiarly

Took your advice and use Combination Strike passive. Farming more efficiently than ever! :) Thank you. I guess I went with NDE because I'm a careless player. Sometimes I find that NDE serves as a reminder that I'm careless with a mob, and I'll take certain measures to ensure my survival at that time.

Love your >500% CHD in game. Would like to see you go with full AR gear, and drop OWE so you could use Combination Strike as well to boost your DPS! :D

9/10
Reply Quote
@Tiarly

8.5/10, add 4.0 cc (2 on Nat's ring, 1.5 on ammy and .5 on gloves) and up your cold res (or res of choice) and you will be golden. Nice CD, the extra 4% cc will make the CD better though.

I am running 2 monks right now, a zDPS for crypt only and a DPS monk for everything else. Lemme know what you all think about either one or both.

THX
Reply Quote
@Fitz Nice monk. Ammy is a +10. Cant see any room for improvements except maybe more vit. No LS or LoH. Watched your VotA vid on youtube so I know its possible. 10
Edited by RiZzoy#1855 on 1/22/2014 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yep that ammy alone is a huge plus on the rating scale! :D that and his awesome MH...Still, I often wonder if somewhere along the way Fitz got lazy searching for a better offhand if he really wanted to get more out of the build. Definitely has the means...You can get some really good deals on .25 98-100 CD EFs if you're patient enough.

@Rizzoy
How's that azurewrath working out for you? :D 8.5/10
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 08:57 AMPosted by NeoSamurai
@Rizzoy
How's that azurewrath working out for you? :D 8.5/10

Its fantastic. I like it better than my Bonesabre. With my attack speed it almost keeps monster in a permanent controlled state. C'mon an 8.5!! :)
Reply Quote
@Neo
Lovely monk! Great dps and still maintain high ehp. Nicely done!
Reply Quote
@Vyne

Nice roll on the HF, eHP and DPS covered. Looks like you don't need OWE any more either. HP is almost there even with the ruby in the helm, nice. More crit on the Mempo is definitely needed if you want better DPS than an Inna's/Tal's combo, but I understand the life% on your pieces and the $$$ of a top Mempo are what probably is holding you back. Craft some more gloves. Missing a lot of dex at that spot. Boots could use a dex/vit roll instead of that LpS. All and all pretty good monk 7.5/10
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 09:09 AMPosted by RiZzoy
Its fantastic. I like it better than my Bonesabre. With my attack speed it almost keeps monster in a permanent controlled state. C'mon an 8.5!! :)

Brother Rizzoy, not trying to downplay your accomplishment...you've really built a very very solid ZDS monk. It is my humble opinion that seeing as you've put a lot into the build you could work at crafting some nice vit shoulders and maybe even your gloves but i think what's really important there anyway is the cc/ias which you already have covered. All this to make your already beastly EHP even more beastly. Both your weapons are awesome so I have no qualms whether you are using the bonesaber or azurewrath.

Warm regards <3

...not going to rate you Relentless. Dont want to be that "guy" giving our resident gear helper advice on how to gear. lol :D

- pls skip me -
Edited by NeoSamurai#1745 on 1/23/2014 4:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 04:21 AMPosted by NeoSamurai
...not going to rate you Relentless. Dont want to be that "guy" giving our resident gear helper advice on how to gear. lol :D

Lol, it's all good :) You guys can skip me. I was running a STI and OWE free setup (~530K eHP, 230K DPS) when I posted just to show that defensive passives aren't always needed. I swap gear around a lot so who knows what I might be running later. So yeah go ahead and skip me :)
Edited by Relentless#1477 on 1/23/2014 4:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Fitz

9/10 - Really nice gear, the damage on your 1 hander is really nice. Seems like you're at the point where any upgrade would be really expensive.
Reply Quote
@Damokles

Your current cookie-bell build is my favorite build. Your Axe should put on main hand, otherwise you would lost some bell damage (around 10%). Your glove and ammy missing some CD, nat ring is also missed some average damage. Finally, your AR is not good enough even you use OWE. This build should be get rid of OWE, and replaced by BoY. Because you can keep buff up your over all damage and case more bell faster all the time. (8/10)
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 1/25/2014 12:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
@MU
Taking express way to p100 muwahhaha... 10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]