Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you ~ Revision Pre-Xpac

@kingHen Like what you currently have, started playing after a long hiatus when they announced RoS i got hyped to play again and have been trying to catch up with my monk
Reply Quote
@lezard seems like you're a self-finding monk. gj on that. 9/10 if i'm right or 6-10 if i'm not.
Reply Quote
Self Finding? like acquiring the gear through drops only?
Reply Quote
@turnthewin
you have some nice crats there, a bit more hp would probably benefit you more than that red gem if you can move to a higher mp, but i'd say 7.5/10
Reply Quote
@Berserkle

Very nice gear! You have great resists and vitality which I bet help a great deal on MP10. Might be hard/expensive to upgrade though as you have Vit and resist on some items which are normally pure DPS.

If you somehow manage to upgrade and keep your defensive stats then your monk would be godly lol. 9.5/10
Reply Quote
@lolwut

Good setup. Definitely a lot of good crafting posibilities there. Bracers with double vit roll and AR would be good and maybe look into getting rid of OWE to free that passive slots. Vit seems a bit low. Take your time, balance your character well and Good Luck. 7/10
Reply Quote
@ electroclash
nice solid monk 9.9/10 only wish you could have squeezed a little more dps out maybe with some double vit viles and 6cc bracers but it would be a long shot in the crafting world
Reply Quote
@NoObZ

thats some insane gears and crafts you got there, nothing much to say in terms of improvement suggestions, get that monk to paragon 100!

10/10
Reply Quote
@Chungege, seeing how you have tons of monks.

9/10.... why, cause no monk is perfect, if anything, i would get a little more AR. Though at that dps why bother.
Edited by xanther#1700 on 1/31/2014 7:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
6/10 not bad, but you can use quite a few upgrades. and i bet this EF is annoying, especially in group play
Reply Quote
@caracortada

Your gear is balanced, and you can probably run several build changes for different mobs. Yet, because of of this you might have trouble sticking to a single build. Get, more DPS with a different chest piece and sacrifice HP for it. but keep or maintain the AR, LS, and armor.

7.5/10
Reply Quote
I was away from Diablo III for a long time, so whileI can't rate anybody sinceI don't know what is the good stuff nowadays I'd like to see if my build still is useful.
Reply Quote
You seem good. Please don't just state the obvious that I'm not even lvl 60, just judge my build and gemming priority.
Reply Quote
02/01/2014 11:53 AMPosted by SUFU1
@caracortada

Your gear is balanced, and you can probably run several build changes for different mobs. Yet, because of of this you might have trouble sticking to a single build. Get, more DPS with a different chest piece and sacrifice HP for it. but keep or maintain the AR, LS, and armor.

7.5/10

hm, i'm really not sure what do you mean by this "trouble sticking to a single build". I've been playing pure nirvana ever since i sold my TR gear, and the current weapon set is only good for this. And if you mean by changing the chest for an innas or crafted - well i will actually lose dps, because of the IAS loss (currently dropping 12bells in the 5sec nirvana window for 27mil dmg).
Reply Quote
7/10 Craft or buy a better amulet and bracers and get a better EF with more damage on it. also try anf get better rings
Reply Quote
@attilio1204

8.5/10 Looks good to me. Of course your pieces can be upgraded (small improvements), but overall good setup.
Reply Quote
@ BoodleBear

I would likely add AR to at least one more piece of gear, and replace the resolve passive as everything I read on it shows it to be a less than useful passive.

Great APS, and CD.

8/10
Reply Quote
02/02/2014 09:02 PMPosted by Feuerhammer
@ BoodleBear

I would likely add AR to at least one more piece of gear, and replace the resolve passive as everything I read on it shows it to be a less than useful passive.

Great APS, and CD.

8/10

Thanks, Yeah I took off the resolve passive and I do need a little more AR...I just haven't found the right piece yet :.(

P.S. your monk is coming along ;)
Reply Quote
@Feuerhammmer

Nice S/B. Nice AR and Crit chance.

8.5/10
Reply Quote
@kojin nice monk u have there.. mayb you can increase your hp to more than 50k without plug in those vit gems on your pant.
8/10. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]