Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you ~ Revision Pre-Xpac

FE3DOE

IMO your attack speed to low for your Skorn and armour low. The bells must hit hard though. Other than that nice setup

8.5/10
Reply Quote
@YDFWM

AR is a bit low and lost dps from OH weapon! (8/10)
Reply Quote
@MU
The server is down can't play D3 ha ha ha...

Edit:
Up yours muwahahaha...
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 2/12/2014 5:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
@ sepulhadry

Nice monk; the big thing that sticks out to me is no sustain apart from LpS. If you're having trouble staying alive, I'd recommend swapping Fleet Footed for something like Transcendence to net you some solid additional healing.

Additionally, it looks like you're not getting much mileage out of One With Everything. It's really only boosting your low resistances by something like 30-50, so it's not hugely beneficial. You could either drop OWE and grab something else, or sell some of your gear for potentially cheaper single resist pieces to actually make use of OWE, after which the spare gold can go to whatever.

Anyway, keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
i wonder....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Neverdone-1911/hero/39680166
Reply Quote
sell u my main hand
Reply Quote
Rate me please, just got back into d3.
Reply Quote
@HandGestures: 5.7% LS is good but you need to up your dps to atleast 200k. Try increasing your resistance to atleast 600 and armor to 5k as well.

7.5/10
Reply Quote
8.5/10
Reply Quote
Well you logged in with an SC account...

And i'm in EU:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CyberRaven-2916/hero/33121130
Reply Quote
why no rating for me T_T

and how do you know your ehp?
Reply Quote
@Neverdone, decent mid tier monk. I would certainly change out your passives though. Resolve is not that great of a choice and you don't really need OWE. Instead I would look at STI to give your armor a much needed boost. It's up to you on the other one. Personally, I've always liked Exalted Soul for the extra spirit - but that's just me.

Your sustain is also a little on the low side. If you are going with single LS, I think you need at least a 2.8% LS weapon at your dps. If you can get closer to 300K then you may be able to drop that percentage a little but otherwise I'd look for more LS.

Last but not least I would also recommend a little more health. 50K is usually considered a good minimum.

Overall 7/10

Spear-chucker

Please rate my budget monks. The 300K dps one cost about 800 million. The 100K one cost about 70K gold.
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 2/16/2014 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Spear Chucker,

Solid monk, 9.5/10

For your budget monk, 8/10.
Edited by Maykind#1974 on 2/16/2014 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Maykind,

You have a great looking monk! 600/5000/50k with 200k DPS and dual leech means you can handle pretty much anything. How is Resolve working for you? Does it help much? I always thought it wouldn't save me from ground affixes (plagued/molten/desecrator/arcane) which are the primary sources of my deaths, leading me to drop Resolve.

Anyway, awesome job in putting this together. 8.5/10.
Reply Quote
@AlphaMagnum:

Pretty good monk with dual LS. With 38k life & 3700 armor, EHP in general is a little low, could use more armor, and I would use a purple gem instead of the red one in your Inna's helmet.

I would say about 7.5/10.
Reply Quote
@Szythyxs11

How's your survivability with 2.3% LS? Very high armor though. You must have logged-out with your mantra up, but even so, it's high. Overall, looks like you have very good eHP. May want to look into some LoH or LPSS gear with the upcoming LS nerf. 7/10
Edited by ObiEdge#6118 on 2/17/2014 6:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ObiEdge

Pretty good setup and well balanced all around. Decent eHP and DPS. Try dropping Serenity for mobility skills. Guess you're next move would be working on your DPS and try increasing EHP 8/10! kudos
Reply Quote
@electro 9,5/10 thats some cool gear, bro :) your bells must hurt a ton

here is my brand new zdps with dual IAS weaps:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/caracortada-2229/hero/352069
Reply Quote
02/16/2014 10:18 PMPosted by AlphaMagnum
Maykind,

You have a great looking monk! 600/5000/50k with 200k DPS and dual leech means you can handle pretty much anything. How is Resolve working for you? Does it help much? I always thought it wouldn't save me from ground affixes (plagued/molten/desecrator/arcane) which are the primary sources of my deaths, leading me to drop Resolve.

Anyway, awesome job in putting this together. 8.5/10.

Thanks. I love resolve, IMO it helps a lot. I thot only arcane is the only one that is not working with resolve. CMIIW.

@caracortala,
I dont know much bout zdps, so cant rate you :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]