Diablo® III

RoS is going to disappoint many

Yep, I'm with you on that Wazz. Griz and I played it together, and now we don't play it any more lol.

Some thing here. I played with Crasher, every night we would do one crypt run and then switch over and play the rest of the night on PoE. I am not really sure what happened, we had fun but it came time to switch to PoE on a couple of nights and we just could not be bothered. Have not really played since.
Reply Quote
It seems most of the "modern" Diablo player base like the simple things in life...

Quote:
Who would have thought that Blizzard Entertainment, the uber-successful creator of the world's most revered action role-playing games, would be out-Diablo'd? A year after Diablo III was released, developer Grinding Gear Games created a dark and oppressive clickfest that seemingly rose from the ashes of Diablo II. After a notably long beta period, Path of Exile was released to great acclaim in 2013--yet, somehow, doesn't cost a penny to download, play, and love.

So yes, it's a wonder that Path of Exile is free, though you can certainly toss some cash the developer’s way by buying unnecessary cosmetic enhancements. But Path of Exile’s greatness has little to do with its price, or lack thereof, but is instead a result of its ridiculously complex skill tree, exciting action, and moody atmosphere.

End Quote.

OMG these people are tots idiots no? After reviewing hundreds of games over the course of 12 months they picked a FREE game as their GOTY. How could they be so blind to the awesome (sic) that is Diablo 3?

And if you haven't played PoE into merciless you haven't really tried it out, it was probs just too many difficult decisions that broke it for you hey?

D3 is dumb RoS appears dumber... flame away I have 100% fire resist :-p
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 02:59 AMPosted by madoberon
OMG these people are tots idiots no? After reviewing hundreds of games over the course of 12 months they picked a FREE game as their GOTY. How could they be so blind to the awesome (sic) that is Diablo 3?

And if you haven't played PoE into merciless you haven't really tried it out, it was probs just too many difficult decisions that broke it for you hey?

D3 is dumb RoS appears dumber... flame away I have 100% fire resist :-p

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45105486.jpg
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 04:13 AMPosted by abend

I will have to hand it to you, it takes a certain amount of courage to enter a battle of wit and intelligence completely unarmed. Although ignorance might look a lot like courage in those circumstances.
Edited by Oakover#6193 on 1/22/2014 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
Posted by abend

I will have to hand it to you, it takes a certain amount of courage to enter a battle of wit and intelligence completely unarmed. Although ignorance might look a lot like courage in those circumstances.

LOL, the response made my day :)
Reply Quote
Kulle story bro.
Reply Quote
I say end thread. This guy obviously knows everything about everything because he read it on the interwebs.

If POE was so great, he would be playing it instead of trolling a diablo forum. We need not worry as school starts soon and he will be gone then :P
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 1/22/2014 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
scientist - go figure....
Reply Quote
It's like I said on the General Forums, you have 3 types of D3 players.

You have the casual players who put a little bit of time into D3 along with many other games and who don't post on these forums because they don't really care enough.

You have the trolls who don't play the game but come here to be fed their daily bit of attention.

Then you have the rest of us posters, the die hard Diablo 3 fans that come here to voice our opinions in the hope of making the game greater.

Easy to see which group this guy falls into.
Reply Quote
Don't let OP bait you, he/she is just trolling.
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 04:46 PMPosted by Septimus
It's like I said on the General Forums, you have 3 types of D3 players.

You have the casual players who put a little bit of time into D3 along with many other games and who don't post on these forums because they don't really care enough.

You have the trolls who don't play the game but come here to be fed their daily bit of attention.

Then you have the rest of us posters, the die hard Diablo 3 fans that come here to voice our opinions in the hope of making the game greater.

Easy to see which group this guy falls into.

Septimus... Really? Is your self esteem at your age so low you really have to resort to being just another sheep?

What? I don't have your overall kill lvl or your elite kill lvl because I have probs spent less than 2000 hours in the game and that automatically renders any opinion I have invalid?

Don't you supposedly live in a country where "freedom of speech" is enshrined in law?
(or are you Canadian?) yet you deride others who do not share your opinion like many on these forums.

You are a sad lot when you surround yourselves only with people who agree with you...

So I for one welcome your disrespecting my opinions. I have learnt nothing from you yet that I didn't already know but that doesn't mean I wont learn something from you and I always keep an open mind, can you say the same?

Cheers :-)
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 02:52 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
scientist - go figure....

Yes Nick I'm a scientist... paid to try to make the world a better place and all that...

You would rather I was an unemployed burden on society or something?

Would that make it easier for you to dismiss my opinion?
Reply Quote
01/21/2014 02:37 AMPosted by abend
You guys don't seem to understand the concept of objective criticism, are you just too young to understand such concepts? Your reality is yours alone, no one shares the same reality, go figure.

ALL YOUR OBJECTIVE CRITICISM ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!

@abend nice twist there, thanks I needed a laugh :-)
Reply Quote
Let the hormones seeeeeeth through your veins~!

people are funny.
Reply Quote
Septimus... Really? Is your self esteem at your age so low you really have to resort to being just another sheep?

What? I don't have your overall kill lvl or your elite kill lvl because I have probs spent less than 2000 hours in the game and that automatically renders any opinion I have invalid?

Don't you supposedly live in a country where "freedom of speech" is enshrined in law?
(or are you Canadian?) yet you deride others who do not share your opinion like many on these forums.

You are a sad lot when you surround yourselves only with people who agree with you...

So I for one welcome your disrespecting my opinions. I have learnt nothing from you yet that I didn't already know but that doesn't mean I wont learn something from you and I always keep an open mind, can you say the same?

Cheers :-)

2 hours ago

Yes it is true that I did have self esteem problems when I was younger, but now, anyone calls me a sheep, I'll show you a New Zealander.

I have a very strong opinion and a long post history if you care to look it up. I have concerns for the Ros release. But I still have hopes it will be fixed before release and in future patches.

Your post title reads: "ROS is going to disappoint many." This could be true, but adversely it will probably delight many as well.

The fact that you expressed your opinion in the forums does not concern me. God, I am certainly guilty of that.

My problem with your posts is that you seem to want everyone to agree with you and rebel with you. You seem to be adamant that your opinion is the right opinion and therefore everyone should leave the game and not buy the expansion.

If you follow my posts, you will surely acknowledge that I say frequently , this is my opinion, and I respect your right to express yours. Just don't expect all of us to agree with you.

Yes I agree we stick together, and we defend any fellow Aussie or NZ player. That is the Aussie way, we are all diggers at heart, and we will fight together or not at all. Is that a bad thing?

(Hey Ryo, apparently my self esteem needs buffing....where are you.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 03:18 AMPosted by Septimus
Hey Ryo, apparently my self esteem needs buffing....where are you

Madoberon - Septimus is old enough to be your great, great, grandfather....so please respect her.

Sep - Dont worry, I got your back :>
Reply Quote
Posted by Septimus

Madoberon - Septimus is old enough to be your great, great, grandfather....so please respect her.

LOLZ - nice backup
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 03:31 PMPosted by Ryoka
01/23/2014 03:18 AMPosted by Septimus

LOL is see what you've done there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]