Diablo® III

Skip acts after leveling?

Hi all!

is there a way I can access higher acts once I hit lvl 60 om my 2nd character? I don't want to run thru all the content again to play act 4 inferno.

thanks
Reply Quote
Get someone else to invite you to an act 4 inferno game. Once you have a waypoint, you can go back to it. But you don't get the waypoints just because your other character has them.
Reply Quote
Don't you need to kill the act boss to have all of the portals for that act open?
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 03:21 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
Don't you need to kill the act boss to have all of the portals for that act open?

Pretty sure the Kill Azmodan quest will open up all of the portals in act III without actually killing him and that you can go there without even entering Act II.
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 04:05 PMPosted by Oakover
Pretty sure the Kill Azmodan quest will open up all of the portals in act III without actually killing him and that you can go there without even entering Act II.

^^^ This.
Reply Quote
Posted by NickBaldyMDon't you need to kill the act boss to have all of the portals for that act open?Pretty sure the Kill Azmodan quest will open up all of the portals in act III without actually killing him and that you can go there without even entering Act II.

My point was to get all waypoints for all acts... to do so - you would also need last portal of a2 and a1 wouldn't you?
Reply Quote
Yeah you would need get someone to take you to the last quest in each act. It's a bit embarrassing that my current monk has not even been out of act I at paragon 80 :)
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 07:51 PMPosted by NickBaldyM
My point was to get all waypoints for all acts... to do so - you would also need last portal of a2 and a1 wouldn't you?

Yup, you just need to get someone to start the last quest of each Act for you to get all the portals for that Act.
Reply Quote
Hi, in RoS you wll be able to access everything immediatelly. Called Bounty or Adventure modus afaik.
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 08:53 PMPosted by DoOmTrAin
Hi, in RoS you wll be able to access everything immediatelly. Called Bounty or Adventure modus afaik.

That is true once you have played through the game once on any character.
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 09:02 PMPosted by Oakover

That is true once you have played through the game once on any character.

Oh, so you need to play through it in story first?

Will it be unlocked when you already had played through with a Vanilla character? For instance I finished the story with my wizard on 60 and killed diablo in Inferno.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]