Diablo® III

give-a-way (in Nikki's honour)

01/19/2014 05:28 AMPosted by Drabz
i have 1 toon invantary full of unid items and a few other random leg items that Abend has donated.

probly have a few things for mutable toons.

just need ya to get on wazz and we can have a chat / transfer you some items if you want.

hey mate,
got your request. your list is full so i cant accept.
also, i dont really have much room in my stash so it may be best for you to give them away :)

appreciate it though :)

also, still doing this guys. keep posting and ill keep doign what im doing :)

edit:
monk items gone. looking for some other classes now :P
Edited by WAZZ#6978 on 1/20/2014 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help on my future Monk and Barb WAZZ!

really appreciate it
Reply Quote
My wizard's been stuck in a rut for a while. Anything that'll boost anything would be most appreciated!
Reply Quote
01/20/2014 10:35 PMPosted by Garfield
My wizard's been stuck in a rut for a while. Anything that'll boost anything would be most appreciated!

added. should have some things that may help you
Reply Quote
Just wanted to say a big, huge THANK YOU to WAZZ. You've almost doubled my old dps with all the items, hints and tips you gave me. Can't believe you were so so generous!

I'm off to test the waters with my newly powered wizard!
Reply Quote
you're very welcome.

only have unid DH gear left now. still some gold to give away too
Reply Quote
ok will have to clear a few spot up lol.

ok

well lets think

Need 1 person from each class that would like 10 UNID Items ( got about 60 so hopefully i can get together about 10 for each class.)

will try and match them to each class. next time i get on i'll group the items and then post a pic to each group.
Reply Quote
mmm so no one wants some awesome free UNID gladiator gauntlets and useless swords or maybe some viable Vile wards and IK gloves
Reply Quote
Now here's something you don;t see everyday!

Well done mate!!!

Just recently got back into the game after a 12 month layoff (Fatherhood). Now that the little man is older and has more regular sleep patterns, I can get back on and start playing again.
Edited by Phil#1531 on 1/29/2014 5:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'd like to play my DH more .. but I'm more conformable with my wizard. It doesnt do massive damage, but I wouldn't mind some new gear and if you've got some cash to throw this way too.
Reply Quote
hey Phil,
unfortunately im out of gear and gold to give-away, but i may have some gear that will help. send me a request and ill check it out tonight
Reply Quote
Hi Wazz,

No worries Mate!

I'll jump on and add you tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]