Diablo® III

looking for people to join Ubers

Hi I have a bunch of machines ready to go and am looking for people to join me in ubers.

I would pref like experienced people.

I have done quite a few but I am no expert.

Can solo mp10 Ghom\rak
need people for mp10 seige kulle and seige
need people for mp10 magda and skele

add me if you want in. if you have machines to offer that would be nice also.

I am a cmwiz I need some high dps players and a tank to join me. (although i can tank each of the ubers while their on their own. Ghom and Seige I can tank both on me.)
Reply Quote
I don't mind doing some uber runs if you are still keen on doing them tomorrow night. Unfortunately I can't play tonight. I have a char from each class, all mp10 capable.
Reply Quote
If Blind cant help you feel free to hit Ryoka up as he is always doing ubers

Both are top players so you wont be let down by them
Reply Quote
What is a uber
Reply Quote
Jord an uber is where you get the keys that drop from the keywardens in each act, 3keys (destruction,hate,terror) are used at the blacksmith to create a infernal machine which allows you to open a portal in town (act 1) to a area where you fight a pair of uber bosses with the chance to drop an organ. three diff organs allow you to make a hellfire ring at the jewler
Reply Quote
Let me know if you want to do a run Grandpa or Jordan :)
Reply Quote
I ll be on about 8 with my barb that has 70k dps and 20 life paragon 18 I think
Reply Quote
hey Jordan, please post in the give-a-way thread.

thanks
Reply Quote
Thanks for the runs last night - Grandpa, Blind and Yacht - was fun

Always worth posting our resident uber carrier in posts such as this:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592581939

Enjoy MP10 ubers while we have gauranted drops rates :)
Reply Quote
whats a carrier mean?
Reply Quote
A carrier is a person (or group usually 3), who bring the DPS and kill the elites, and ubers for the carry. Usually a CM wiz is part of the group who can freeze the ubers for nearly the whole time. The carry uses their machines and gets a guranteed ring (always done on mp10) and the guys doing the carry get a free ring.
Reply Quote
Add me if you like, will most like do some ubers during the weekend
Reply Quote
Sent you a friend request last night which I see you accepted.

I am on Perth time zone so usually 10-30pm east coast time when I get on line.

Currently have a few IM's ready and you asked for a tank which is a role my sword & board barbarian fills very nicely and I have plenty of MP10 uber runs under my IK belt, just check out my Barb's hellfire ring!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]