Diablo® III

are blizz even listening?

because of the latest datamined info it doesnt seem like it at all...

i know its just datamine but still it gives us something to look at about what they are thinking and doing

way to work backward blizz...

having doubts about this game again..lol

anyways yeaa my 2cent on the new datamine stuff.
Reply Quote
You didn't say what you disagree with... or what you want... just whined.

Go take your non constructive load of cow dung back under your bridge.
Reply Quote
edit your post with the quotes you have read. then we can elaborate our answers.

thanks.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Could you be more specific? Unfortunately, right now, I have no idea what you're actually referencing (beyond upcoming PTR/Beta changes). =/

Which upcoming changes do you not like?
Why?
Reply Quote
Well OP if that's all you are saying, I wouldn't blame the devs not to make an effort to listen.
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 05:02 PMPosted by jtcdgroup
Well OP if that's all you are saying, I wouldn't blame the devs not to make an effort to listen.

lucky he got a mod reply tbh.
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Lylirra
Could you be more specific? Unfortunately, right now, I have no idea what you're actually referencing (beyond upcoming PTR/Beta changes). =/

Why?

mostly the wd nerfs. im pretty sure all the wd fans out there are pretty bummed out right now. they been giving feedbacks and watnot about the class and been asking for buffs and yet all they get is more nerfs lol doesnt really make sense but yea.

and the other classes like monk and crusader getting more nerf when they are doing fine.( cept for some skills that does need nerfing like sheild bearer)
Reply Quote

Why?

We have no idea what you do or don't like, so here is a token gesture to make it appear we actually listen.

Oh, what's that you say? Threads with 15+ pages of feedback? Telling us what we desperately need to do?

We're just going to post on a topic to make it seem like we're listening, because with all the players we've lost since Diablo was released, even one recovered customer is a veritable treasure trove of money for us now.

Lol, you just did the resentful spouse "if you don't know, I'm certainly not telling you!" routine :p
Edited by Raticus79#1110 on 1/15/2014 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote

Why?

mostly the wd nerfs. im pretty sure all the wd fans out there are pretty bummed out right now. they been giving feedbacks and watnot about the class and been asking for buffs and yet all they get is more nerfs lol doesnt really make sense but yea.

and the other classes like monk and crusader getting more nerf when they are doing fine.( cept for some skills that does need nerfing like sheild bearer)

WD nerfs? My WD is even more powerful in the ptr. What did I miss? Forgive me for being rude but your grammar and spelling are not so good. If you clean that up a bit, people may take you seriously.
Edited by KillerElite#1853 on 1/15/2014 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol @ this whole thread. In response to you, though, Lylirra, the further nerfing of the wizard passive dominance is just too far. It's already questionable for most on whether or not it's worth taking; this further nerf that has been datamined is over the top, dominance may as well just go the way of critical mass and be removed. As it stands now, with the upcoming datamined version, dominance is utterly worthless. If a nerf of it is that desirable, how about returning the value of each stack to somewhere around what it originally was, and just reducing the max number of stacks? If the goal is to avoid permashielding, this would make more sense, I think.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/15/2014 05:13 PMPosted by cheese
mostly the wd nerfs

Thanks for the follow up! Though it never feels great to see numbers go down, we felt (as well as other players who tested out the WD on Beta and PTR) that the class was a little overturned in the previous PTR/Beta build. This was especially evident in group play. So, we're toning a lot of skills down and will see how that plays out in the next PTR/Beta build. If you're willing to hop on the PTR once the new patch is live and provide us your thoughts, that would definitely be appreciated.

On that note actually, it's really important to keep in mind that PTR and Beta patches are in no way final and that we're still tuning, tweaking, and adjusting a lot of skill values. We expect that we'll need to make some more changes once this next patch is out and you all get the opportunity to test and share feedback.
Edited by Lylirra on 1/15/2014 6:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Why?

I thought for second that sacrifice was sad that they nerfed, but maybe in ros when u can use a homonculus at lvl 70 maybe this change aint so bad, since now u need it to do 275% dps of ur avarage dmg offhand with 60-70 dmg, but when u have an offhand with 400 avage dmg its maybe a good change ;) dont know.....

but what is this hsit about 0 dogs not working in ros is it true??
I mean the build has never ever been OP, its not like CM wiz or WOTB barb...

Peace
Edited by Intello#2391 on 1/15/2014 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
RE: Dominance, was far too strong in the first iteration but I agree they've gone a bit too far with the current datamined nerf. When it was around 5k a stack/5 second stacks I felt like it was an interesting choice between Blur and Dominance when I needed more defence.
Reply Quote
even more nerfs? are you sure they want people to enjoy playing? or do they just want them to go away?
Reply Quote
Over the last few years I don't think blizz has listened at all. There has been this "we will tell you what's fun" attitude. That said I think that maybe things are starting to very, very, slowly change. Ros doesn't look very good in my opinion however I have noticed a more unified effort from cms to gather feedback. Much more than ever before hopefully this is good for the game and community going forward. I still think it's too late for ros, but we will see.
Reply Quote
The monk changes make me want to pull my hair out...

Seize the initiative = nerf

Near death experience = nerf

Deadly reach W/ foresight = boost, but still nerf

transcendence = nerf

Faith in the light = nerf

Mantra of Conviction = nerf
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 05:01 PMPosted by Lylirra

Why?

+9% movespeed to WW (66% -> 75%).

Why? Still slow like molasses.

Please up WW speed to full speed for all but hurricane.

Also, please (for the love of Pete) allow paragon move speed to be released from the cap (if it wasn't already). 25% from gear and paragon? Really?

Fast is fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]