Diablo® III

Asia region lag

After months of not playing the game I decided to come back and play the game tonight. Too bad the lag is still there, especially in NA server the ping is 250+ so I had to start all over again in Asia server. Despite this it is still laggy and latency is above 110 which is unacceptable in my opinion. I'm playing from Malaysia and this always online DRM is a slap on players from oceanic and Asia region. I see no reason why blizz cant implement an offline mode since right now there's no point of online mode other than Auction house. Chat channels are dead and so is pub games, which I really don't care about. So please give us offline mode. Even the awful EA finally gave up on their always online DRM on Simcity so it's to you give us what the community wants, Blizz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]