Diablo® III

Cathedral ascending and descending stairs

I am in Reign of Black King quest and cannot go any furthure into the quest. I can explore any part of the map that I like that is unlocked as of now. When I use the passage that leads to Cathedral Level 2, it loads the area....Then when I try to go to Level 1 or Level 2, I get the load screen then in the middle of the loading the music cuts out and then I get booted back to Playstation selection screen.

This is the very first play through, no other characters have been created. I have a barbarian female, it does not matter if she is fully geared with what is available or completely unequipped.

Console is a PS3
Edited by Dracus#1649 on 1/19/2014 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
I went and did a file restore....finally got into level 2...there was corrupt files.

Now going into level 3 I have an infinte load screen. Is that as well corrupt files?
Reply Quote
Took back the disc I had....It was pre-owned and had a hair-sized scratch in it. Hopefully this fixes all problems. I did uninstall everything and started brand new.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]