Diablo® III

Maintenance Tuesday 21/01/14 *Complete*

MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Maintenance has now completed, enjoy your demon slaying all!

Hello ANZ,

Early maintenance this week, while we may hope for 2.0, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high as I think it's still away off(but I've been wrong before!)

On Tuesday(21/01/14) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 8 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc that is needed.

Server down will start at 3:00am PDT which is:

Australia & New Zealand times/dates:

Tuesday 21/01/14

7:00pm - 3:00am Perth
8:30pm - 4:30am Darwin
9:00pm - 5:00am Brisbane
9:30pm - 5:30am Adelaide
10:00am - 6:00am Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
12:00am - 8:00am New Zealand (Wednesday 22/01/14)

Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/

Note that this maintenance will go for 8 hours, till 11:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maint)

Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for us it has to be done.

Lets keep it civil and show that while downtime does indeed suck, we can still be a good community!

Taken from Service Status forums:

01/18/2014 03:13 PMPosted by Neekliam
We will be performing maintenance beginning on Tuesday, January 21st at 3:00 AM PST and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 11:00 AM PST. During this time the game and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Narull#6634 on 1/21/2014 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hmmm i know you said don't get your hopes up, but i was looking at Lylirra's post the other week that seemed to indicate that patch 2.01 was attached to the pre-download of the RoS, which you can in fact do right now! :)

On the flip side though, the PTR has a completely broken itemization system right now so that makes me think they might just be patching something there... would be a bit wierd to go from completely borked to live.
Edited by troyshaun#6994 on 1/19/2014 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]