Diablo® III

This is SCARY!!

01/19/2014 07:13 PMPosted by Menacetech
People on these forums look up to the MVP's, and you're not setting a very good example by telling everyone you're cancelling your RoS order. You can criticize out the yin yang without adding in that you're not buying the game.

I think it's in perfect form and he's setting the right example by expressing his opinion instead of just putting his head in the sand. I don't care if his text is gold, brown, or green. People can decide for themselves wither or not they are going to purchase it. Droth is more part of this community (even though it's in nonstop conflict) than he is part of blizzard. So I applaud the fact that he and the rest of the MVP's are voicing their opinions and criticisms, while putting their "MVP" status potentially on the line. If blizz happens to remove their status, then it just makes them look that much worse than they already do.

Much appreciation to Droth, and TheTias for their most post(s). Planet, I have not forgotten you either.

About time these MVP's started getting under Blizzards skin...........Blizzard don't own them and they are not as corrupted as CM's who are just puppets to the machine.

Agree if Droth had his MVP status removed for this it would simply show how lost Blizzard is
01/19/2014 07:09 PMPosted by Lykos
Of all the things I can spend $40 on, Blizzard games are really worth it. It'll all work out.

McD's is cheap but i wont give a dime to a store cos food is garbage. It's not the price its rewarding failure. If you want more fail reward it,
remember 'i told you so'. like over and over and over.

no worries, i don't spank my children.
MVP
Droth, you're not obligated to do anything. However, telling the whole community you're boycotting RoS is totally different from criticizing and providing feedback.

Here's exactly what I said.

1) I am contemplating cancelling my CE Preorder because at this point I don't feel a price tag of $80 is justifiable given my disappointment thus far.

2) I would not recommend it to anyone in the current state that it's in.

Not once did I make any "threats"

Again I'll ask, why should I feel obligated to keep an expensive preorder for a game that I don't feel I would get much enjoyment from? Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of things added in RoS that are fantastic and make the game much more replayable. However, the gear grind is not one of those things.

Please, do not mistake my earnest disappointment as a threat or malice, because it is not meant as either. All I said was I was contemplating cancelling it, not that I had already cancelled it.
BattleTag: Drothvader#1215 | Twitter: @Drothvader | Twitch: www.twitch.tv/Drothvader
"Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my BattleTag! Add me maybe? O.o
01/19/2014 07:29 PMPosted by JaqenHghar
Some folks are providing feedback. Some are providing threats.

And some here are taking both in ways they probably shouldn't be taken.

Chill out, guys, and read the patch notes. As players that are not participating in the beta, that's pretty much all we can do. It beats running around like Chicken Little screaming about a sky that isn't really falling (yet?) in the first place.

The operative word in your post is "yet". Peoples reactions are largely based on their past experience with this company and D3 in particular. There's a history here. We were plenty patient the first time around, we won't be so easily fooled again.

Promises of patches to fix the game won't cut it this time, Blizzard has one chance and one chance only and that is on launch.....................if they stuff that up it is lights out for Diablo III imo
01/19/2014 01:53 PMPosted by Gibs
Hell I trust the MVP's feedback more than anything Blizzard says at this point

This.
01/19/2014 08:00 PMPosted by coodav
Hell I trust the MVP's feedback more than anything Blizzard says at this point

This.

Honestly how I feel at least it is not tainted with; lies deception and greed
Guys, just move on and go play path of exile. A free game with the best currency system and end game maps.

RIP Blizzard. Join me and the old blizzard north team, because yes, the people who made path of exile were the best programmer blizzard had. They fired them because they were too expensive to hire.
I pre order the game already. So until I try it I find his post irrelevant . He just a regular player that just seems to write constrictive and not offensive like most people here. Still I need to try the game myself to know how good or bad it is.

IMO I think since he a green and telling people not to buy the game based on a beta is wrong. I think its time to remove him as green. his post created too much chaos and I think he make the game really look bad and the final product might be very good. I think he did more harm with this post. As a green he should know better.

One time he write its good game and now he saying its bad. I don't trust him at all. who the hell he is to us not to buy it .
Edited by DragonLight#1503 on 1/19/2014 8:24 PM PST
01/19/2014 08:23 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
I pre order the game already. So until I try it I find his post irrelevant . He just a regular player that just seems to write constrictive and not offensive like most people here. Still I need to try the game myself to know how good or bad it is.

No, you really don't. When a bunch of people tell you something taste like bile and it looks like bile and yet you still go ahead and taste it, what does that make you?

just because he don't like that game doesn't mean its bad. Stop defending a green troll.
I'm positively terrified.
01/19/2014 08:24 PMPosted by DragonLight
just because he don't like that game doesn't mean its bad. Stop defending a green troll.

Just because you are a fanboy doesn't mean that that its good. Stop trolling, feedback and critique that is given is there with a reason, we want better game which is in all of our interest.
01/19/2014 08:21 PMPosted by DragonLight

IMO I think since he a green and telling people not to buy the game based on a beta is wrong. I think its time to remove him as green. his post created too much chaos and I think he make the game really look bad and the final product might be very good. I think he did more harm with this post. As a green he should know better.

One time he write its good game and now he saying its bad. I don't trust him at all. who the hell he is to us not to buy it .

so greens are supposed to be unpaid lackeys for blizz? I wouldn't take job if yuo gave it to me - you have to be too nice as you say - but to swallow crap too and grin? GL with that. You might have a few takers but they'll be transparent hall monitors and no one will listen to them.
01/19/2014 08:23 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo

No, you really don't. When a bunch of people tell you something taste like bile and it looks like bile and yet you still go ahead and taste it, what does that make you?

Belial?
01/19/2014 08:24 PMPosted by DragonLight

Want to expand on that and maybe provide some feedback on regards to the points raised in his long well thought out post?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]