Diablo® III

simple question

Ive noticed a lot you sexy people running around with multiple characters of the same class. come ROS, if you delete them, do you lose the XP you have gained?

in short it doesnt really matter as i have spare toons slots now, and will have 3 extra from the deluxe edition. im just curious though
Reply Quote
I tested on the PTR actually, and deleted some of my chars. It seems once you have the totalised PL of your toons, you keep it even if you delete chars.

So yes, we can delete those extra chars to start new chars. I believe these new chars will also get your combined PL's too one they hit 60:)
Reply Quote
Would it not be funny if that was not the case and you had people with 10 barbs filling their character slots.
Reply Quote
Narull actually answered this question before with a resounding YES.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
01/22/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Septimus
Narull actually answered this question before with a resounding YES.

Just wanted to add to this, DON'T DELETE THEM NOW!

I've seen some people in general(not ANZ) talking about deleting heroes now and if they get the deleted heroes exp come 2.0, you won't! Delete them after 2.0 that's fine but for the love of god don't delete them now then come back complaining that you didn't get the exp in 2.0!
Reply Quote
Thanks guys. Im actually thinking it might be a good idea to have two monks for different builds/gear. Will free up stash space come ROS too
Reply Quote
Yeah, I think that having multiple characters of each class will certainly come in handy. With different gear, build, and paragon point allocation. Keeping multiple characters geared in the past was a real luxury, but with BoA that will change.
Reply Quote
Best thing about the new system though is if you decide to start a new char, you will get the totalised PL once you hit 60 (if someone could confirm this, before I have my dreams shattered).

That means we don't have to worry about griding to get up to speed with new chars, maybe now I will actually level a DH up to 60 :)
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 04:04 PMPosted by haja
Best thing about the new system though is if you decide to start a new char, you will get the totalised PL once you hit 60 (if someone could confirm this, before I have my dreams shattered).

Yes, this is the case in PTR. I'm assuming the same for Beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]