Diablo® III

Maybe a Timer is NOT all that bad.

It's a garanteed drop for the time investment. I'm married with children and don't have the hours to commit like many do. With this format, no one is losing. A little bit of the randomness is being removed (which is what everyone seemed to have been crying about, including myself). As long as the drops are better, I don't really see the timer as a problem (provided that it work as intended).
Reply Quote
Ok thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
You got it buddy! =)
Reply Quote
A timer punishes people who work hard on their characters and can kill stuff very fast.
Reply Quote
ZAINO:

That's a good point that I didn't consider. Even though that may be true, you'd still get more drops with a timer theoretically speaking. In the world of RNG, you could still go 8 hours killing massive mobs and not produce a leg item.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 01:10 PMPosted by Zaino
A timer punishes people who work hard on their characters and can kill stuff very fast.

The more powerful legendaries will drop less than the others.

The more time you put in the better your chance to get the best gear with or without a timer...

Everyone's epeen can relax
Reply Quote
Travis just posted some insightful info on the timer that ZAINO should be pleased with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]