Diablo® III

If Diablo 2: LoD HD came out @ $9.99...

id pre-order it right now if it were available. money is no issue so charge £100 for all i care. no problems spending money on games that are worth it
Reply Quote
Already own it and never play it.

So:

No.
Reply Quote
As much as I like D2 I can't go back after playing it so much.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 02:01 PMPosted by Spite
This would move away from their current design philosophy, which is apparently to move away from previously successful models in favor of ignoring the community and releasing untested incomplete products.

Well they are owned by Activision now
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 02:01 PMPosted by OneL
yeah but after playing D3, D2 is going to be FREAKIN' AMAZING. it's like eating a bunch of cruddy porridge and then getting to eat yo momma's home cookin' again. sure you've had it every day for 18 years growing up, but MAN is it good compared to that porridge.

Maybe, but I would still rather play something new.
Reply Quote
Not gonna happen, how many times have companies been bombarded with HD versions of old titles and they have basically said "Screw That".
Alot of the FF fans have wanted HD versions of 7 and 8 for years but never gonna happen lol.
Reply Quote
Seems likely.
Reply Quote
D2 with:

-modern HD graphics (non-wowified tyvm)
-all the bugs fixed (there must be something like 300)
-infinite SHARED stash (this is the #1 feature that D2 sorely lacks, muling is so '90s)
-no SPAM (seriously do whatever it takes to fix it... you're the geniuses with 100 millions here)
-no TEMP BANS or REALM DOWNS
-all uniques and sets made useful, and rares a bit better than now
-fixed world event (no more duped SoJs, make it random or quest-based instead (10k people complete quest x = Dclone in all games))
-Hammers nerfed (just a little bit, relax bros :p)
-etc etc...

For this game I would pay $ 300 no sweat. And I'm poor. You listenin' Blizzard? Quit spending your efforts on deleting my mild-mannered humor threads and get on it, pronto!
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 02:13 PMPosted by Greizer
D2 with:

-modern HD graphics (non-wowified tyvm)
-all the bugs fixed (there must be something like 300)
-infinite SHARED stash (this is the #1 feature that D2 sorely lacks, muling is so '90s)
-no SPAM (seriously do whatever it takes to fix it... you're the geniuses with 100 millions here)
-no TEMP BANS or REALM DOWNS
-all uniques and sets made useful, and rares a bit better than now
-fixed world event (no more duped SoJs, make it random or quest-based instead (10k people complete quest x = Dclone in all games))
-Hammers nerfed (just a little bit, relax bros :p)
-etc etc...

For this game I would pay $ 300 no sweat. And I'm poor. You listenin' Blizzard? Quit spending your efforts on deleting my mild-mannered humor threads and get on it, pronto!

- needs to keep offline mode
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 06:09 AMPosted by Cavar
I think most people would pay $20+ for it, including myself.

I'd easily pay the same price I did for D3. Its worth every penny. Only problem is I refuse to give more money to Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
As someone who already owns D2, I'd pay the 10 bucks for it. Sure.

Anything more than that is too much to ask for content that is nearly 13 years old.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 02:16 PMPosted by VinnyI
01/23/2014 06:09 AMPosted by Cavar
I think most people would pay $20+ for it, including myself.

I'd easily pay the same price I did for D3. Its worth every penny. Only problem is I refuse to give more money to Blizzard.

Time = Money

And you're spending a lot of time on battle.net
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 02:14 PMPosted by Necx

- needs to keep offline mode
Ofc! Anything less would be a travesty, like... Err, certain other games.
Reply Quote
omg yes id play it till they fixed ROS
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
For me, no. I wasn't really a fan of the game. It was too dark and dreary for me, and I didn't like the fact that if you messed up your character's build, it was back to the beginning. To be fair though, I recently loaded it up and played again, and I enjoyed it much more than the first time around.

But if you really want D2 with high def and more content, just play PoE. Heck, even the map graphics are the same.
Reply Quote
Yes.
Edited by Superchang#1198 on 1/23/2014 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
In a heart beat .. (so long as there was tradeing :p)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]