Diablo® III

The truth about diablo 3

I used to play this game alot during the beginning and a bit into late 2013. Now the jump of items and the difficulty / time to find them is just unreachable. I can grind all day i may find 2 pair of vile wards both wont be use full because i've searched ah for the best./ most affordable pair on ah 500m. Affordable right? Any ways. Now blizzard says they want to remove the ah and make it 1.5-2 hours a legendary. I can tell you I ran bots on diablo 2 like 90% of the rest of us. I'm basing all this off a 24 hour pindle skin run, eldrich, shenk run. I would find in 24 hours more then 24 legendaries / runes. Now you tell me how i can go kill one boss on diablo 2 even if i don't run a bot in 2 hours i will find a few legendaries a shaco or something. I can't play 2-3 hours of this and find all this crapp... And their is no community. it's dead.
Edited by dazedsmokey#1387 on 1/23/2014 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11307900907?page=23#451
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]