Diablo® III

Lol - just RD nuked myself

Hooray 450k. Too bad, even with LS weapon and BM I got owned by a RD pack. One has chased the DPS dragon too far when forced to kite in Archon. Will scale back a touch to get more AR.

Was funny though to see my wizard blast back through the air so fast though while lasering :)
Reply Quote
Congratulations
Reply Quote
View profile
I wonder why. Only AR you have is by accident because highest DPS parts on those slots MUST come with it. Mempo and Viles.

Accidents dont usually end well.

Will scale back a touch to get more AR.

You dont have to scale back just trade useless affix's for AR on some things

glove instead of GF can have AR
neck instead of LAK can have AR
Boots nstead of DEX can have AR

and so on
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/24/2014 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
hmmm congratz ?
Reply Quote
Some background - I have been running Zunis chest, AR80 gloves, and good wards, but decided to see what happens when I trade for all out damage. boom. I've got better mit gear and will place it back on when next I play. I was just surprised at how fast I died when my AR dropped by around 40%. Guess it matter a bit :)
Reply Quote
moar deeps! dying to rd? get moar deeps so that they die before they even have a chance to activate it!
Reply Quote
Lol - I tried that and experienced in-game knock back physics!
Reply Quote
More deeps solves all problems.
Reply Quote
More deeps == @#$^@ ton more gold at this point. Unlike you alls, I've never even come close to having gold amounts in the beezs nor have I ever weilded dual CCs for a pay to win victory. Patience and AH3 skill must continue to be my mantra, until ROS anyways.

Trying to roll better gloves for now...
Reply Quote
640k buffed no BM can still tank RD. Just stack armor and Phys resist.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]