Diablo® III

to the person who came up with arcane mines..

in ptr build, gj. it's like my wiz was a barb in D3V
Reply Quote
yeah, it's hella fun... U running AIMS' version? I did for about 3 levels, but had to switch back to archon for speed . pity actually, his build is fun, but LIVE nothing beats a 750k fully buffed archon :-)
Reply Quote
teag
Reply Quote
Jesus picha did u get 10 paragon 100s in like two weeks????
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 06:04 AMPosted by JellzRoc
Jesus picha did u get 10 paragon 100s in like two weeks????

of course not
Reply Quote
Maybe not two weeks but an exceptionally short period of time.
Reply Quote
My Korean blood salutes you
Reply Quote
you still drinkin jellz?
Reply Quote
lol

whats the build?
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 1/28/2014 6:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
arcane mines/blizzard/slowtime
Reply Quote
I keep forgetting that Blizzard actually does damage now. I'll have to give it a try sometime.
Reply Quote
Check my Sasha, build was a combo of loroese,3stars and a few changes here and there from Aimless. Torment 1 PTR solo was a riot last week she actually did ok living and doing some damage.
Reply Quote
AIMS needs to chime in; APS around 1.6 is best for laying mines, also I despise the amount of AR required :/ gave up, switched back to archon but it IS a fun build...
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 02:53 PMPosted by skelious
Check my Sasha, build was a combo of loroese,3stars and a few changes here and there from Aimless.

Skeli...dont see that profile.

01/28/2014 06:51 AMPosted by pichapie
arcane mines/blizzard/slowtime

what runes and can someone link the original post

have a baby wiz I'm running on ptr (just unlocked, blizzard and blossom) from the very beginning just to see what drops appear and what the toon will look like at 60...i have no paragon points i'm using just to see how this develops.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]