Diablo® III

Wizard build without CM

Hey guys,
i´m looking for a wizard build that doesn´t use CM..
I´ve searched for days, but all i found was the Black Ice build,
but i doubt that it is viable on higher mp.
So i´m looking for a wizard build without cm that is
viable on higher mp!
Best would be also a gear suggestion..

Thanks a lot
Reply Quote
Black Ice is viable on high MPs, but only in very high density areas like FoM, and only for trash farming. SS doesn't require CM, nor do AT builds. Archon doesn't need it either, assuming you're not playing on too high a MP level.

Gearing depends almost entirely on the build you choose. Until you choose one, there's nothing we can say about it.
Reply Quote
Ok first of all, thanks!
But what does ss or at mean?^^
I´m sorry but i´m not that much into that...
Reply Quote
SS = Sleet Storm
AT = Arcane Torrent
Reply Quote
I played a conflagration build with high damage. Meteors, mammoth hydras and living lightning were the damage spells while living lightning worked wonders with APoC items. Was fun and I could handle MP7-8 very well with my gear! I would gather up groups of mobs and kite them back while dropping meteors on their head.

I would recommend life steal! This was my build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bPXOji!ZXe!caabac
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8920041992

That's an AT variant using Arcane Mines, the highest base dps wizard skill (5.1x char sheet dps by itself). SS is probably a bit more user friendly though, and easier to play solo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]