Diablo® III

levelingggg

piehole
where art thou
i was running with flo throughout the weekend :D i kept msging you to join us but alas, afk.
Reply Quote
View profile
PieHole is trying to get the achievement for having a yellow or red icon next to your name for 6000 hours.
Reply Quote
Hey thanks btw to Silverfire, Óðr, lame, CB, Hub, Eciton, thejoocytuna for funz crypt runz this weekend.
Annnd danng you JellzRoc for leaving for a week and rage-quitting on Platinum and I Weds... I was soo worried... couldn’t sleep... was it me? the 2000+ms? Did someone force their way into your hotel room and hog-tie you leaving you face down to suffocate in a pillow? Sooo many questions! It's cold outside today, better be wearing your jacket young man!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
01/27/2014 08:35 AMPosted by ChangBooster
PieHole is trying to get the achievement for having a yellow or red icon next to your name for 6000 hours.

This. True story.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2014 08:20 AMPosted by lameboi
piehole
where art thou

I was beta-testing ROS. That way you poor fu**s can have a decent game to play. Lolol....just kidding.

Kinda.

01/27/2014 08:20 AMPosted by lameboi
i kept msging you to join us but alas, afk.

Yeah, running Windows 7 @64 bit now seems to allow me to keep both live and ROS open at the same time with little detriment to gameplay. At least nothing terribly noticeable. So, yeah, I could play ROS and still be logged into live.

Thinking of coming back to Live tonight for some leveling. Need to catch up to Flo again. Damn him. 91. Sheesh. I think it makes him feel better to be a few paragon levels ahead of me. So be it.

Hit me up tonight!

Reply Quote
01/27/2014 11:12 AMPosted by PieHole
I think it makes him feel better to be a few paragon levels ahead of me.

More cushion, less pushin'...errr sumpin' like that?

01/27/2014 11:12 AMPosted by PieHole
That way you poor fu**s can have a decent game to play. Lolol....just kidding.

Thank you for your service. We salute you.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2014 11:17 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Thank you for your service. We salute you.

yeah...somebody called out all the ROS beta testers on the forums for not....beta testing. So, just trying to do my part....even though I contribute a lot less than others (based on playtime). If I can use the power of green, lol, to bring light to something...then that's what I'll try to do.
Reply Quote
:D good. i'll message you later. im in my taper week so its just stretching and light training, aka diablo week. marathon sunday woo
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 1/27/2014 12:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Óðr if you read this, sorry for being grumpy. I hadn't had breakfast yet. I tried your drowned temple pulling method later and it worked decently enough. Laggier but quicker.
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 01:44 PMPosted by silverfire
Hey Óðr if you read this, sorry for being grumpy. I hadn't had breakfast yet. I tried your drowned temple pulling method later and it worked decently enough. Laggier but quicker.

Odr's motha frosts the novas.
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 10:50 AMPosted by FL0Maxx
Hey thanks btw to Silverfire, Óðr, lame, CB, Hub, Eciton, thejoocytuna for funz crypt runz this weekend.
Annnd danng you JellzRoc for leaving for a week and rage-quitting on Platinum and I Weds... I was soo worried... couldn’t sleep... was it me? the 2000+ms? Did someone force their way into your hotel room and hog-tie you leaving you face down to suffocate in a pillow? Sooo many questions! It's cold outside today, better be wearing your jacket young man!

Something happened. I don't feel comfortable talking about it. It involved a tub of cool whip two broomsticks hedge clippers a football helmet three everything bagels and a ferret.
Reply Quote
ok. three everything bagels tickled my funny bone. add me as a friend jellz. prob wont be on anymore tonight tho just did a few runs. later alligators (add me d!ldo)
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 05:21 PMPosted by lameboi
ok. three everything bagels tickled my funny bone. add me as a friend jellz. prob wont be on anymore tonight tho just did a few runs. later alligators (add me d!ldo)

Welcome back to the fold
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 03:38 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Something happened. I don't feel comfortable talking about it. It involved a tub of cool whip two broomsticks hedge clippers a football helmet three everything bagels and a ferret.

Throw in a Hot Brown with a slice of Derby pie, and we call this a normal Friday night in Ky.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/28/2014 12:54 PMPosted by FL0Maxx
pie

You called?

I'm almost to P90. Watch out.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 12:58 PMPosted by PieHole
You called?

http://i.imgur.com/xe4FV6l.jpg
Reply Quote
add me, looking for another 4x archon runs.. GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]